mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I don't think it would anything detrimental in comparison to the shits that's happening now

I just think women have a choice, of course under guidelines and certain time periods.

But that's just my opinion, as well as gay marriage, I don't give a fuck who fucks who, as it doesn't effect me. I love how people try to argue that its a choice to be gay, well its not, little johnny doesn't wake up one day and go hey I think im gonna suck some dude off today, or Susie wants to munch some carpet. Not saying its wrong and they need some sort of help, they don't.

Not only is it wrong for the government to tell who you can or cannot marry, but why should straight couples get tax deductions while gays don't because there legally not married...

But im 18 what do I know. :)

Balanced budget with clinton, who gives a fuck if he cheated.

Bush senior alright.

bush, fuck.

Deregulation of financial institutions allowed bigger home loans being written up, stupid fucks getting loans they couldn't really afford, variable rate fuck, loan officer doesn't care, all the loans wrapped up in a pretty package and sold off to another company to deal with. Years pass and the ARMs (adjustable rate montage) kick in and rate goes up, people can't afford it, so they walk away. Yadda yadda yadda.

Big fucking mess. Im all for less government but that's not always the case.

People can't expect the economy to recover overnight...

But they do. Society is full of idiots.

This reminds me of our president and prime-minister. They both said at least 6-7 times in the last 3 years that we are out of the recession, only to say otherwise after a few weeks.

It's a shame that proper manual transmissions are becoming such a rare thing

To Quote Jeremy Clarkson, "Stupid flappy-paddle gearbox."

I haven't had a chance to try a good one, but it just seems like it wouldn't be the same as a standard manual. I understand the performance benefits, but at a certain point I feel like all the assistance would take away from the experience

I've got "paddles" (push buttons on the wheel) and while it shifts NOW when you press them the excitement isn't there and realistically it is faster as expected if you just let the computer do its thing. Only real use for them is if you want to hold a gear, but then in the ML you don't even need to go to full manual mode but just choose the top gear you want it to run up to in Automatic.

I've driven cars like that and yes, it's not at all the same. Neither is tiptronic. I would imagine something like a California with a double clutch system would make the benefits more apparent and consequently enjoyable, but I'd rather have a traditional manual transmission any day. Given the choice to drive an F40 or an Enzo I'd choose the F40 any day. Just looks like a lot more fun

But why o why are the Republicans so pucking confused. We just managed to have the last two terms at President to be the worst 2 presidents in our history and we get the pucking Nazi Palin or Bachmann to run against dufus the dumbass? If they picked someone who was economically conservative but a tad socially liberal making them centric we could get the damn country out of the recession and convert a bunch of bleeding hearts into believers in less government spending and more government efficiency. Drives me nuts!

Sean 2012?? :P

I can't wait to get a Hurst short shift for the Heep...

Manual transmissions are more common in Europe, no? Seems like more of the average cars tested on Top Gear are available in manual transmissions whereas here most aren't if they are that model is fairly rare.

I don't think it would anything detrimental in comparison to the shits that's happening now

I just think women have a choice, of course under guidelines and certain time periods.

But that's just my opinion, as well as gay marriage, I don't give a fuck who fucks who, as it doesn't effect me. I love how people try to argue that its a choice to be gay, well its not, little johnny doesn't wake up one day and go hey I think im gonna suck some dude off today, or Susie wants to munch some carpet. Not saying its wrong and they need some sort of help, they don't.

Not only is it wrong for the government to tell who you can or cannot marry, but why should straight couples get tax deductions while gays don't because there legally not married...

But im 18 what do I know. :)

Agreed. I think alot of these people should be forced to have abortions.

Manual transmissions are more common in Europe, no? Seems like more of the average cars tested on Top Gear are available in manual transmissions whereas here most aren't if they are that model is fairly rare.

Yes; fat, lazy Americans are too busy talking and texting on their phones to shift, and most wouldn't know how to do it anyways.

Chicken Nuggets

I have liked most of what I've heard from Ron Paul, but I don't know anything other than what he's spit out to a camera.

Bush senior alright.

bush, fuck.

Deregulation of financial institutions allowed bigger home loans being written up, stupid fucks getting loans they couldn't really afford, variable rate fuck, loan officer doesn't care, all the loans wrapped up in a pretty package and sold off to another company to deal with. Years pass and the ARMs (adjustable rate montage) kick in and rate goes up, people can't afford it, so they walk away. Yadda yadda yadda.

Not so sure you could call his budget balanced considering the mortgage fandango he put in place. Regrettably he was still better than bush deux and barack osama

Bush senior alright.

bush, fuck.

Not so sure you could call his budget balanced considering the mortgage fandango he put in place. Regrettably he was still better than bush deux and barack osama

From all that I've read it seemed we were doing pretty well, but I didn't pay too much attention then as I was about eight or so. :D

Drove by dc power about fifteen minutes ago :P

I have liked most of what I've heard from Ron Paul, but I don't know anything other than what he's spit out to a camera.

Agreed, actions speak louder than words; congressional voting records are publicly available from about a bajillion different websites

To be fair he's been saying the same rhetoric for decades, unlike a lot of politicians

I have liked most of what I've from Ron Paul, but I don't know anything other than what he's spit out to a camera.

Agreed, actions speak louder than words; congressional voting records are publicly available from about a bajillion different websites

To be fair he's been saying the same rhetoric for decades, unlike a lot of politicians

Cspan :P

Bush senior alright.

bush, fuck.

Telecommunications Act, DMCA, and DOMA were a bit of a fustercluck as well

Yes; fat, lazy Americans are too busy talking and texting on their phones to shift, and most wouldn't know how to do it anyways.

True enough. Very few of my friends are able to do it. Can be a bitch if I need someone to drive me home :P

Squirt palomas are mighty nice

I skimmed 18 pages and had enough. Favorite part was when they listed all the "bad words" and percentile it appeared.

Ever been pissed off, then a cricket or some other normally relaxing sound makes you want to blow the source of said noise up with at least 2 times the force needed to vaporize it?

Mr cricket is going to meet Mr 12 gauge 3 inch slug.

Chirp....chirp.... BOOM.

I also have the song dream police stuck in my head...... Which is a bit ironic to have that song stuck in your head when trying to sleep.

Fuck it

Open marriage to all (goddamn it the gays have the same right to be miserable and tied to one person as the rest of us)

Pro Choice but the father has to be consulted unless she has been 'on record' raped(What the parents decide is best is their call before birth just like it is after)

Pro Gun Freedom (make them illegal and those who shouldn't have them still will)

Anti 'Lets hide everything to the eye and bury it in our closet' (I can't explain this better) but let the women be naked, let the people write what they want, and teach the kids what they need to know to succeed in this world, not just what they need to pass a test.

Lets try tax breaks for corporations on a REAL scale. The more business you keep here in America the more breaks you could be eligible for. Ensure all your products are made in America from parts made in America from materials made here in America and get the biggest breaks. Lets make 'Made in America' actually truth again not just 'hey Jimmy threw this spring and this sticker on this 200 piece item but hey now its 'Made in America'. That is one of the biggest crocks of shit EVER.

Enough of this 'everybody and his brother has a personal assistant, secretary, and then they each have a personal assistant and a secretary and oh yea I forgot to tell you each person has 3 interns' bullshit for lawmakers. You get one secretary, and 3 assistants. One to juggle your paperwork for legislation, one to ensure the laundry is picked up (not for notton if I was a senator I'd be damned if the wife is doing our laundry), and one as a chef for the house. So I guess 2 personal assistants, one secretary, and one chef. I think thats fair.

In addition since we already give them so much free shit, lets cut their salary too. They also get to keep it for life.

I am rambling yes..............But fuck it it makes sense to me,.

J

Not sure on the made in America thing. Instead perhaps we should focus on education and have everything be designed in America, let the cheaper area's build it. We have to stay on top somehow and it won't be through production.