mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I will probably picking up the new icon for my car. Just need to figure out the biggest woofer I can fit in the rear deck.

Sweet. I'd be stoked to have the previous icon, and now a new one, super cool stuff.

Just started laying everything out for the rear cargo area: http://cargocollecti...-Stereo-Rebuild

The progress is looking good. :fing34:

I had a root canel last month, it was in my eye tooth. Came on quick, I was at the dentists the same day it started hurting. I had to do a regiment of penicillin(gives me the shits) and my face hurt for a freakin' week afterwards.

Ok, what's with the reverse polarity deal here? What is the benefit? I'm guessing I would have to wire the 5100r different from the 5100 when running it as a second battery? So the black is actually the +, and the red is actually - ? Is the point in this so you can wire it in series?

O.o

Can you believe he's able to operate a motorized killing machine?

:noob: Atleast he is in a good place to get help and learn.

I must of got a flu or stomach bug, as I am home sick today. I worked through it yesterday but felt worse today. :lazy:

I will probably picking up the new icon for my car. Just need to figure out the biggest woofer I can fit in the rear deck.

Sweet. I'd be stoked to have the previous icon, and now a new one, super cool stuff.

Just started laying everything out for the rear cargo area: http://cargocollecti...-Stereo-Rebuild

The progress is looking good. :fing34:

:thanx:

More updates tonight. Waiting on glue to dry then I'm back outside for the day. :P

Going to see a potential for a new car tomorrow morning.

Elantra is tinted; 30% film over factory glass so its ~27-28% all around + windshield visor. Pics later when the lighting improves.

I must of got a flu or stomach bug, as I am home sick today. I worked through it yesterday but felt worse today. :lazy:

Eating Ramen and watching TV?

Just started laying everything out for the rear cargo area: http://cargocollective.com/ssh#2251349/2011-Stereo-Rebuild

Lookin good. Should turn out pretty stellar.

What are you looking at?

What are you looking at?

6th gen Celica

Just started laying everything out for the rear cargo area: http://cargocollective.com/ssh#2251349/2011-Stereo-Rebuild

Now all it needs is a good sub fiberglassed on the opposite side of the battery :)

What are you looking at?

6th gen Celica

Good luck :)

What are you looking at?

6th gen Celica

Oh yeah, I remember you've mentioned being in the market for one before. Hope it works out for you.

You sure you can do that? That says North American XJ.... :P

I'm sorry, but there is nothing you can do to make that car appealing.

I'm sorry, but there is nothing you can do to make that car appealing.

It's plenty appealing to me, and that's all that counts

Nope. It's 100% what others think.

...ok.... Maybe just the others with vaginas.