Actually get work done?

J

IHOP no work T0P

J

Definitely would be home right now sleeping instead of doing work

Oh IHOP, what would I do without you...

Actually get work done?

J

Yeah actually. I still need to write two papers and study for calc, all due on tuesday. Surprisingly I'm not worried about calc but having major writers block, tomorrow morning I'm gonna sit down and just fucking get it done.

Or that's the plan. :peepwall:

Surprisingly I'm not worried about calc but having major writers block, tomorrow morning I'm gonna sit down and just fucking get it done.

It's the exact opposite for me. I'm a pretty darn good writer, but math and science courses tend to take longer for me to grasp. Since I'm in the engineering field, that's pretty damn frustrating.

And you know? That's one thing about forum ettiquette I've never really got: calling someone by their real name. For example. I know through reading threads that Tirefry's name is Ryan. But I've never had any direct conversation with him, so do I call him Ryan? I don't want it to seem like I think we're buddies when I've never even talked to the guy. Likewise, I know it seems like I'm overthinking this, but It's a great alternative to studying.
I prefer dickhead or asshole.
I think you probably prefer it when a drunken slut uses dickhead and asshole in the same sentence....

They need not be drunk. I will take them in any state.

And you know? That's one thing about forum ettiquette I've never really got: calling someone by their real name. For example. I know through reading threads that Tirefry's name is Ryan. But I've never had any direct conversation with him, so do I call him Ryan? I don't want it to seem like I think we're buddies when I've never even talked to the guy. Likewise, I know it seems like I'm overthinking this, but It's a great alternative to studying.
I think you probably prefer it when a drunken slut uses dickhead and asshole in the same sentence....
Who doesn't prefer drunken sluts?J

Actually, I would prefer them sober. They're less prone to falling over and actually willing to put in work as well. The drunk ones can only handle so much cock in the mouth before the gag reflux comes into play and well, we all know how that ends.

I'm contemplating getting into psychology. I don't want to be a psychiatrist, but more study of human behavior and brain patterns and activity.

I'll talk to my therapist next week and see what he says.

Finally caught up on emails, watching a piss poor game while doing a little late work out.

Piss your parents off :shrug:

Funny, my parents have gotten so used to me and my sister's shenanigans it's almost impossible to piss them off now. :lol2:

I'm contemplating getting into psychology. I don't want to be a psychiatrist, but more study of human behavior and brain patterns and activity.

What do you do now?

They need not be drunk. I will take them in any state.

Who doesn't prefer drunken sluts?J

Actually, I would prefer them sober. They're less prone to falling over and actually willing to put in work as well. The drunk ones can only handle so much cock in the mouth before the gag reflux comes into play and well, we all know how that ends.

Somethin about the whole 'I never do shit like this' when ur balls deep in her poop shoot that makes it worth while.

J

What do you do now?

Nothin. Got laid off last week.

What do you do now?

Well that gargles cock. Hope you find something. Did you work as a mechanic or is it just a hobby?

All my friends keep talking about exams. Fuck you, I'm trying not to think about it. I have two that will make or break my grade. Next week will suck.

What do you do now?

Well that gargles cock. Hope you find something. Did you work as a mechanic or is it just a hobby?

I did maintenance for Sears and Kmart. Never really been a mechanic, just grew up in a garage, several actually as well as a body shop, and worked with my father as soon as I could handle tools.

What do you do now?

I did maintenance for Sears and Kmart. Never really been a mechanic, just grew up in a garage, several actually as well as a body shop, and worked with my father as soon as I could handle tools.

If you were closer, I would leave my car with you for a week and say have at it.

Though I would not buy a used ipod for a gift I may have to go that route for myself. That is if I ever feel the need to own one. Thanks for the idea.

birthday party tonight, cleaned house, lastnight, finished the car yesterday,

i need to clean up all my tools and wire and what nots today, and drain the clock till 5.

then go spend a chunk of my check on "good time supplies " as all my friends are broke bitches oh well party on me. happy 29th!!

Anyone have any interest in some Mach5 MLI-65's?

I have 2 used, and 3 BNIB.

What do you do now?

I figured you had some background in it from some of your posts.

Aaron, if I'm ever in the NorthEast, you're the first person on my list to visit.