mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I'm starting to give up on trying to post on actual audio topics. 90% of the time when I actually have useful insight/knowledge, someone beats me to the punch.

I love to help ppl with their systems and such, but I am usaully way late to the party. I dont waste much time with the "whatta you recommend" threads as the OP usaully already has their mind made up anyways.

4k posts!

Yeah, I troll this website like 24/7

Congrats?

I just scored one of these for next to nothing!

714-1.JPG

It needs on piece replaced in base, for the bowl lift, but the part is only 10 bucks.

I am always amazed how much different the same temp can feel depending on humidity. 20 degress here is still t-shirt wheather, but when I was in Florida when it was 20 and it felt like -20. The cold cut like a knife with the high humidity.

I'm starting to give up on trying to post on actual audio topics. 90% of the time when I actually have useful insight/knowledge, someone beats me to the punch.

That's why I get an alert on my phone every second someone makes a new post. I gotta be the first! Gotta reach 6000 posts so I can be in the uber elite hidden forum section. Almost there, then I'll never post again.

I bet people wonder what the hell is wrong with me. One post being helpful, and another being fragmented to all hell making almost no sense at all. :lol:

IHOP nonsense ftw

You're a post whore, I've been here ~ year longer than you and you have more posts than me lol

Well I must be doing something right considering all the green boxes I see every time I post. :lol:

I'm hoping to visit home for a week or two in the summer.

If I am close to home I am going to try to venture up for Halloween too.

J

You let me know, I am sure you would have a blast.

Supposed to have 3-5 hours at or below freezing overnight tonight, 4-6 hours tomorrow night. First hard freezes since February...should help fucktons with the bug population

Follow Up: I just had one of the best night's sleep in a looong time. Cold nights + drafty houses = great sleep

Someone sent me that vodka gummy bears article a few days ago.

Supposedly they only last a few days after making.

Reminds me of cannabis tincture, only not as good.

All this rain makes me think spring. My grass is as green as ever and the shit keeps growing. Last I checked christmas is very close, where is the snow?

Supposedly they only last a few days after making.

Reminds me of cannabis tincture, only not as good.

Yea, I figured they'd dissolve after a few days. Doesn't seem too appealing to me, but I thought it was interesting he used absinthe.

Raisins soaked in rum are very good. I may give the gummy bear a try.

All this rain makes me think spring. My grass is as green as ever and the shit keeps growing. Last I checked christmas is very close, where is the snow?

You and I are supposed to have some snow sprinkles on the way.

You and I are supposed to have some snow sprinkles on the way.

I hope this rain is getting sickening.

Cherries soaked in 151.

And the gummybears need to be tried.

J

Cherries soaked in 151.

J

Yes sir we always have cherries soaking. I was thinking about soaking some raisins in rum for a bit and using them in raisin filled cookies.

Cherries soaked in 151.

J

Yes sir we always have cherries soaking. I was thinking about soaking some raisins in rum for a bit and using them in raisin filled cookies.

Sounds damn good

Say when are you anticipating the Haunt to be back up man? I am going to be coming through this summer.

J