mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Awesome workout.

Same here :)

Can't wait for Friday :D

Make sure you are taking your lean protein. :)

As in meat ? Or protein as powder or what other form it is sold as a supplement ?

What ever form you prefer and aligns with your diet and goals. Loads of chicken and tuna with some whey protein powder is a good start.

If you have a mixer you can make fluff with the whey, milk, and some berries or other fruit. Or just make ice cream shakes. :P

fluff-735957.jpg

Awesome workout.

Same here :)

Can't wait for Friday :D

Make sure you are taking your lean protein. :)

As in meat ? Or protein as powder or what other form it is sold as a supplement ?

What ever form you prefer and aligns with your diet and goals. Loads of chicken and tuna with some whey protein powder is a good start.

If you have a mixer you can make fluff with the whey, milk, and some berries or other fruit. Or just make ice cream shakes. :P

fluff-735957.jpg

And today, no fat!

Solo_MMC_wiki.jpg

:P

That product could have only been conceived when extremely stoned and no ambition to heat smores.

"........man, if only you could spread these things..... Wait a minute, I have an idea!"

It's even cold here in Tucson.

This probably will sound stupid, but I've always wondered: Do people out there even buy winter clothing? Like do you own a good pair of gloves and boots? :trippy:

I was in SoCal 2 weeks ago, it was mid 70's the whole time, everyone wore winter coats, scarves, etc. it is that cold to them, it was hilarious

lol-manning-troll.jpg

Peyton NOT playing earns league MVP. The irony.

Supposed to have 3-5 hours at or below freezing overnight tonight, 4-6 hours tomorrow night. First hard freezes since February...should help fucktons with the bug population

try not to poop your pants watching the first vid; I know I almost did

I was in SoCal 2 weeks ago, it was mid 70's the whole time, everyone wore winter coats, scarves, etc. it is that cold to them, it was hilarious

That's wild. We get alot of that here. The locals are so damn proud that it can be really cold here. I hear this on a regular basis

" Are you wearing a jacket? Ha! You must not be from around here"

Me - "It's 26 degrees outside...."

I'm starting to give up on trying to post on actual audio topics. 90% of the time when I actually have useful insight/knowledge, someone beats me to the punch.

4k posts!

Yeah, I troll this website like 24/7

I'm starting to give up on trying to post on actual audio topics. 90% of the time when I actually have useful insight/knowledge, someone beats me to the punch.

That's why I get an alert on my phone every second someone makes a new post. I gotta be the first! Gotta reach 6000 posts so I can be in the uber elite hidden forum section. Almost there, then I'll never post again.

I bet people wonder what the hell is wrong with me. One post being helpful, and another being fragmented to all hell making almost no sense at all. :lol:

IHOP nonsense ftw

That's why I get an alert on my phone every second someone makes a new post. I gotta be the first! Gotta reach 6000 posts so I can be in the uber elite hidden forum section. Almost there, then I'll never post again.

I bet people wonder what the hell is wrong with me. One post being helpful, and another being fragmented to all hell making almost no sense at all. :lol:

IHOP nonsense ftw

You're a post whore, I've been here ~ year longer than you and you have more posts than me lol

Yeah, I troll this website like 24/7

I just got too much going on. Internet wise that is :P Not going to pretend like I'm the busiest guy around, cause I'm for sure not. But just with SSA, my Buell Forum, social networks, Ebay, and online stuff for school, I end up checking back to the forum home page every 10 minutes or so.

And i've decided I have to make a banner now....

A lot of alcohol with a little eggnog = a great night! Tis the season!

Didn't visit but one friend while home. This was a strictly Family visit to NY.

Wife had her tonsils removed today and the docs note didn't suffice for medical time off for me to be her care giver. As such I am back on regular leave as of tomorrow. Damn boss didn't approve this time off before the end of the day so I gotta go to formation at 0630 just to go back home in 20 mins. Wife has to go with as she cannot be left alone. What fun.

J

Damn J I hope everything works out for you and the wife gets better.

I could go for a drink!

Eh dude it usually does. I just lack patience. Its not a good thing.

Thanks for the well wishes too man!!!

J

Maybe next time you get free time and go home the new haunt will be ready to check out.

I'm hoping to visit home for a week or two in the summer.

If I am close to home I am going to try to venture up for Halloween too.

J

I have a biochem final today at 5:30, i have never been required to know so much pucking information for a single test in my life. Over 500 pages of intense biochem filled with ridiculous enzymes, substrates, proteins, and tons of mechanisms and signaling pathways. I dont think its possible for anyone to remember all this shit at once, seriously. When i get through all of the info, ive already forgotten the first ten chapters. Hopefully my professor keeps the test general an focuses on major concepts because there is SO MUCH pucking DETAIL!!!!!!! :suicide-santa::suicide-santa::suicide-santa:

My rant is over, just needed to get that out now i feel better ( back to studying :sleepwerd4: )

Where is Sean when I need to gloat. I got the la creusset goose pot for 280.

Awesome score Matt! I love to dutch oven the W any chance I get! :ehh: