mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

OSU got phucked over.

I'm a man! I'm 40! Mike Gundy is awesome.

OSU got phucked over.

They got just what they deserved. They lost to Iowa State, Alabama lost in OT to LSU. It was a no-brainer.

OSU got phucked over.

No, they fucked themselves over by losing to Iowa state :roflmao:

Beat me to it.

I'm just glad oregon had 2 losses so I wouldnt have to listen to a bunch of assholes whine about not getting into the championship

1322526491680.gif

I tried to laugh...I really did...it's just too sad to laugh at anymore

A former baggage handler at Reno-Tahoe International Airport says she was fired from her job because she refused to load a bloodied, emaciated hunting dog onto an airplane.

“The Transportation Safety Authority officers couldn’t even get the dog to stand up to be X-rayed,” says Lynn Jones, who was employed by Airport Terminal Services, a contractor in charge of operating the airport’s cargo area.

She says everyone who saw the pointer noted its bloody paws and sore-covered body. “The dog was so weak and torn up,” Jones told the Reno Gazette-Journal. “It didn’t look like it could survive the flight.”

According to shipping documents, the pointer is owned by a Texas-based hunter who regularly ships the dog to his hunting spots, and keeps it locked in a kennel when not in use.

Her now-former supervisor allegedly told her to load the dog onto the plane anyway, since the paperwork was in order. She says she was told to quit concerning herself with the dog’s condition or risk losing her job.

“I was crying,” she told the paper. “I kept saying that dog could not be put on a plane.”

Her supervisor eventually told to go home. However, the company later claimed she had “abandoned” her post, and was therefore terminated. “I didn’t abandon anything; I was told to leave,” she insists.

The Gazette-Journal was unable to obtain specific information and photos related to the incident due to the recently passed Cooney’s Law, but Krys Bart, CEO of the Reno-Tahoe Airport Authority and board member of the Nevada Humane Society, told the publication she was “thoroughly disgusted over what I understand to be the situation this animal was put in.”

Airport Police ultimately stepped in and turned the animal over to the Washoe County Regional Animal Services, where it was cared for until it was well enough to be shipped back to Texas.

Though officials were unable to release the related incident report, unidentified airport employees told the Gazette-Journal “they were sickened by its condition.”

Jones is currently looking for another job. She says she loved her job at the airport, but “just couldn’t turn my back on that dog.”

A school in Lee’s Summit, Missouri, is stirring up some mixed feelings toward a new policy that allows students only five grammatical errors per writing assignment.

“Students and parents were somewhat shocked to hear these changes,” wrote a Summit Christian Academy student reporter. ”The immediate reaction from the student body was that the changes were too harsh.”

Per the new policy, students who have more than five errors will be forced to rewrite their paper, and their top possible score will be capped at 75%.

“We have some who are thrilled and others who are highly concerned because it’s tied to scholarship dollars,” the academy’s prinicipal, Kim Gill, told Romenesko.

“One concession we’ve made is if it’s the same error that’s repeated in the paper, the teacher has the disgression [sic] to say, for example, I’m going to take these five run-on sentences and count them as one error.”

Lee's summit is gay that's close before me

Lee's summit is gay that's close before me

Stupid iphone

That's close to me..

Freaking cold today, 30 MPH wind + 23 degree weather = :suicide-santa:

Damn next month will be my 3 year mark of being on SSA!

Damn next month will be my 3 year mark of being on SSA!

my 1 year mark was saturday lol

Newbz

A school in Lee’s Summit, Missouri, is stirring up some mixed feelings toward a new policy that allows students only five grammatical errors per writing assignment.

“Students and parents were somewhat shocked to hear these changes,” wrote a Summit Christian Academy student reporter. ”The immediate reaction from the student body was that the changes were too harsh.”

Per the new policy, students who have more than five errors will be forced to rewrite their paper, and their top possible score will be capped at 75%.

“We have some who are thrilled and others who are highly concerned because it’s tied to scholarship dollars,” the academy’s prinicipal, Kim Gill, told Romenesko.

“One concession we’ve made is if it’s the same error that’s repeated in the paper, the teacher has the disgression [sic] to say, for example, I’m going to take these five run-on sentences and count them as one error.”

I don't see the issue here. People can't properly read or write anymore, so why not teach them properly and hold them responsible for mistakes? They need to expand it through other subjects.

I don't see a problem with that either. I see tons of college students who can't write at all in formal/technical papers.

Newbz

:eek5wavey: