mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Raisins soaked in rum are very good. I may give the gummy bear a try.

Cherries soaked in 151.

And the gummybears need to be tried.

J

Yes sir we always have cherries soaking. I was thinking about soaking some raisins in rum for a bit and using them in raisin filled cookies.

Sounds damn good

Say when are you anticipating the Haunt to be back up man? I am going to be coming through this summer.

J

We will be working on it the entire summer and you are welcome to stop by and see what we have done anytime you get my way. Our date currently is opening night the last weekend in September.

Ok. Well as of now I am going to Korea in July so I am planning on coming home before then.

J

Ok. Well as of now I am going to Korea in July so I am planning on coming home before then.

J

If time allows on your end please feel free to let me know and I will make sure you can check out what we have done up to that point.

I am planning on being home for at least 2 weeks. I can spend a day out ur way with no problems.

J

I am planning on being home for at least 2 weeks. I can spend a day out ur way with no problems.

J

Just let me know, when the time comes.

This is a good week.

Monday got my crescendo bc5500

Thur my 3 xsd3100

And Fri my zcons will show up

And BAM!

J

Just let me know, when the time comes.

Of course man. Keep in mind shit can always change. I am kinda hoping we get a different assignment.

J

Pretty much

Yesterday my daughter had her wisdom teeth removed and an exposure done. I have been up every 4 hours giving her pain meds and changing out the cool pads on her cheeks. I am suprised at how well she looks, a little swelling and that is about it.

I guess we will see what today brings for her.

Painfull TOP!

SUB WLL BE HERE IN 4 DAYS TOP!

I got my wisdom teeth out some years ago, I didn't swell at all and was in little to no pain most of my teeth were impacted too.

I got quite swollen, it was painful and I threw up anything I ate for a few days

My daughter got her braces put on yesterday. She had a headache most of the day.

From the sounds of it my poor girl is gonna have a headache all day today too.:(

From the sounds of it my poor girl is gonna have a headache all day today too.:(

Advil is what my daughter took for that. That is going to happen everytime she get an adjustment to.

I got quite swollen, it was painful and I threw up anything I ate for a few days

Her cheeks are pretty swollen, but I am not allowed to take a picture.

A-chem final in 1 hour, hard part is over now i just have to take the test :dancing:

it pretty much my last final, i have another one tomorrow but its going to be easyyyyyy

My daughter got her braces put on yesterday. She had a headache most of the day.

Braces are expensive !!! Both my boys had to have them ... over 8 grand total ...

387990_121453727969830_100003156096388_119321_1096786301_n.jpg

This is not good ... anything damaged ??

Her cheeks are pretty swollen, but I am not allowed to take a picture.

When I had my wisdom teeth pulled, I would have rather been run over by a Mac Truck ...

Advil is what my daughter took for that. That is going to happen everytime she get an adjustment to.

She took some before school and has some stashed in her pocket. She is a trooper.

387990_121453727969830_100003156096388_119321_1096786301_n.jpg

This is not good ... anything damaged ??

Not him lol, this is floating around the web.