mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

sounds to me like the CV axle just poped out.. i have seen this happen a million times on hondas. jack it up, take the wheel off ,lose the big nut in the middle line it back into the transmission.. then bang the shit out of the big stud in the middle of the nut with a sledge hammer.

wait.. if you dont know much about cars then maybe you shouldnt.

but on the upside i dont think your out a tranny or anything.. so wont be that bad to fix.

I would love a S40T5.

Me too.

Or my father's c30 t5:

DSC_0039.JPG

sounds to me like the CV axle just poped out.. i have seen this happen a million times on hondas. jack it up, take the wheel off ,lose the big nut in the middle line it back into the transmission.. then bang the shit out of the big stud in the middle of the nut with a sledge hammer.

wait.. if you dont know much about cars then maybe you shouldnt.

but on the upside i dont think your out a tranny or anything.. so wont be that bad to fix.

That's what I'm hoping for. After describing the even to the shop there thinking something along those lines, hopefully it's under $700.00 and not a few g for a tranny.

d084c58f-73ce-45f4-a061-87c05602aeb5.jpg

Congrats, Perry, you're now worse than Rebecca Black

Well, that was like a drunken vomit. I finished throwing up and an hour later was eating a ribeye.

hey guys, has anyone messed around with those cheap dayton 2ways from PE?

My parents converted a deck into a sun room recently. Later they picked up a 32" samsung tv but they're not happy with the audio.. so im doing a little shopping for them. The room is rectangular with nothing but windows along two walls so theirs no point investing in anything halfway decent.

im not against making some cabinets if anyone knows a cheap design? i still haven't finished making zaph hivi b3s set haha

Well, that was like a drunken vomit. I finished throwing up and an hour later was eating a ribeye.

Coulda been worse, say five minutes later. :attempt:

That is one thing I truely hate!

Me too. It never ever gets better. I get sick a lot (Crohn's disease).

Glad to hear you're better!

And you know? That's one thing about forum ettiquette I've never really got: calling someone by their real name. For example. I know through reading threads that Tirefry's name is Ryan. But I've never had any direct conversation with him, so do I call him Ryan? I don't want it to seem like I think we're buddies when I've never even talked to the guy.

Likewise, I know it seems like I'm overthinking this, but It's a great alternative to studying.

I do it out of respect.

hey guys, has anyone messed around with those cheap dayton 2ways from PE?

My parents converted a deck into a sun room recently. Later they picked up a 32" samsung tv but they're not happy with the audio.. so im doing a little shopping for them. The room is rectangular with nothing but windows along two walls so theirs no point investing in anything halfway decent.

im not against making some cabinets if anyone knows a cheap design? i still haven't finished making zaph hivi b3s set haha

My brother has had them for a while and they sound okay for partying.

And you know? That's one thing about forum ettiquette I've never really got: calling someone by their real name. For example. I know through reading threads that Tirefry's name is Ryan. But I've never had any direct conversation with him, so do I call him Ryan? I don't want it to seem like I think we're buddies when I've never even talked to the guy.

Likewise, I know it seems like I'm overthinking this, but It's a great alternative to studying.

I prefer dickhead or asshole.

I've got a pair of those 2-ways, but I don't think I've ever actually hooked them up.

I do it out of respect.

I do it when I'm certain of their name, sometimes I forget and get names mixed up so then I just refer to their username.

I always laugh when people misspell my name considering it's right there on the screen. :lol: (especially in emails).

See Stefan, me and you just make it easy for people! :)

I think you probably prefer it when a drunken slut uses dickhead and asshole in the same sentence....

I do it out of respect.

I do it when I'm certain of their name, sometimes I forget and get names mixed up so then I just refer to their username.

Same here man.

J

I think you probably prefer it when a drunken slut uses dickhead and asshole in the same sentence....

Who doesn't prefer drunken sluts?

J

That is for sure!

Oh IHOP, what would I do without you...

Piss your parents off :shrug:

Piss your parents off :shrug:

I could almost say easier said then done, that's how laid back they are. :)