mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

holy shit nearly 36 posts today..

I am coming to get you. Here come's the spam!!

Great... Don@SDS refuses to deal with me, so I don't know how else I would deadener my car. I don't wanna go with SecondSkin...:ughdunno:

Not a lot of good options in my country either.

I'm sorry it came to this. It's never happened before and I hope it never happens again. I spent many hours, over several months, trying to find a solution that would work for you - despite your refusal to be forthcoming on a few occasions. There were too many suggestions that I wasn't treating you fairly during this time an it finally felt much too risky to continue. It's not like you just sent me an e-mail and I told you to go to hell.

If you had told me you were planning to have me ship the materials to Sundown to be combined with what you were purchasing from them, I could have told you it wouldn't work, instead of wasting both of our time. I may have been able to suggest an alternative that would have worked. It's much easier to get things done when you are straightforward with people. I don't think you'll find anybody who thinks I haven't given them as much of my time as they needed. I finally had to say enough is enough. I put a very high value on trust and honesty. I continue to wish you luck.

There were too many suggestions that I wasn't treating you fairly during this time an it finally felt much too risky to continue.

Sorry you assumed that. I was trying to figure out the way some of your products work and see if I could find a substitute I can get locally. Like the glue or velcro strips. I never asked, if I could use something else instead of CLD or MLV. I know I could find glue or a material to replace CCF so my panels would stop rattling against metal, but I won't find tiles in to store to add weight to my outer sheet metal, for that price, that won't melt in my doors in the summer.

If I lived in the States I would have already ordered. But shipping that far I try to spend my money wise. Not only it will cost me more as far as it goes for deadening, but shipping fees will be even greater. Why buy something when I can find it locally was my thought process.

If you had told me you were planning to have me ship the materials to Sundown to be combined with what you were purchasing from them, I could have told you it wouldn't work, instead of wasting both of our time.

I mentioned I may be shipping the deadener with the service of Sundown in my second reply to you. I was not 100% because I had yet to ask Jake. But if he had not agreed I would have gone with your shipping.

I didn't think it will be that big of a deal until I realized the weight of the order as a whole.

I would have stopped with this, but I just want to let you know I've no doubt in you or your products.

There is nothing wrong with trying to save money.

If you still don't want to deal with my situation, so be it.

sounds like some strange Dave Chapelle/Krusty the Klown/Bullwinkle hybrid

AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH AYAEEEUIH

I wanna see some tribal warriors like this guy in the MMA. Watch them just eat people up twice their size. Would be awesome!

The mind is a funny thing.

That guy is apparently a very capable thai fighter :)

Search Buakaw on youtube and check out highlights from his fights.

I don't doubt it, he just has that look of being possessed.

His war cry isn't too far off from possessed either :lol:

He doesn't frequent much, but I'm sure Aaron can help as they are good friends.

Just spoke to him via email, if he wants to explain his piece, that is up to him. Just found it way out of the norm.

On another topic, just had an awesome poop

Pressure sensors for the VNT controller are here. Only thing missing is the microcontroller.

I will need to DIY a W-terminal on the alternator for RPM output, install the boost gauge to calibrate the pressure sensors and the whole thing will work like a data logger. RPM, intake pressure, throttle position on the first version.

3 hours of sleep + cold medication + nothing on TV = difficult to stay awake

I want to get my sleep routine away from going to bed at 4-5 am and waking up at 12-1 pm :P

3 hours of sleep + cold medication + nothing on TV = difficult to stay awake

I want to get my sleep routine away from going to bed at 4-5 am and waking up at 12-1 pm :P

Being as I work from 1pm to 9pm that sleep schedule works great for me, if I wasn't an insominac. ;)

<Has been waiting all morning for my dr.'s nurse to call me back. My pinched psychotic (sciatic) nerve is killing me. :fuuu:

I really love how people ( me included) seem to think car and trucks over 10 years old with over 100k are worth a shit ton of cash. Its rather annoying.

J

God I hate drivers around here. We got 10cm (4") of snow last night and the entire town shut down ... Had friends over, we went to order pizza and the pizza place said they weren't delivering because of the snow. I'm 4 blocks (yes, 4 fucking blocks) away down the main road, which is clear, and they refused to deliver. Called some other pizza places and they all said the same thing. So I had to "risk my life" (sarcasm, FYI) to drive a whole 4 blocks on perfectly clear roads to pick up pizza instead of spending that 20 minutes hanging out with my friends. On top of that, my Facebook page was filled with posts of people saying they weren't going to work because it snowed, complaining about having to "dig" themselves out, etc. They closed down the mountain pass to the capital city because a bunch of fucking morons don't know how to drive a fucking mountain road in the fucking winter (put on chains, drive slower than usual).

What a bunch of fucking pussies ...

I mean, honestly, this is fucking Canada people. If you lived anywhere else in Canada, you'd be surrounded by fucking snow 8 months of the fucking year and you fucking idiots can't deal with 4 fucking inches of fucking snow ?!?!?! FUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/rant]

Austria got 2 meters of snow, roads closed, railroads closed and I didn't see news on the international web pages. Seattle got 4 inches of snow and it's the Snowpocalypse :lol:

What's a meter? :ugh2:

God I hate drivers around here. We got 10cm (4") of snow last night and the entire town shut down ... Had friends over, we went to order pizza and the pizza place said they weren't delivering because of the snow. I'm 4 blocks (yes, 4 fucking blocks) away down the main road, which is clear, and they refused to deliver. Called some other pizza places and they all said the same thing. So I had to "risk my life" (sarcasm, FYI) to drive a whole 4 blocks on perfectly clear roads to pick up pizza instead of spending that 20 minutes hanging out with my friends. On top of that, my Facebook page was filled with posts of people saying they weren't going to work because it snowed, complaining about having to "dig" themselves out, etc. They closed down the mountain pass to the capital city because a bunch of fucking morons don't know how to drive a fucking mountain road in the fucking winter (put on chains, drive slower than usual).

I mean, honestly, this is fucking Canada people. If you lived anywhere else in Canada, you'd be surrounded by fucking snow 8 months of the fucking year and you fucking idiots can't deal with 4 fucking inches of fucking snow ?!?!?! FUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/rant]

Austria got 2 meters of snow, roads closed, railroads closed and I didn't see news on the international web pages. Seattle got 4 inches of snow and it's the Snowpocalypse :lol:

Approximately 2 and 1/6 cubits

About 35/64 of a fathom ...

Roughly 10 hands ...

Close to 5/1000 of a furlong ...

A little less than 2/10 of a rod ...

A little more than an em ...

Help you out, my American friend ?

Awesome TOP!

I can agree with Duran, after 18 years of indoctrination into the Mormon cult, and then realizing this they tend to be quite rebellious. I have fist hand experience with that.

:orly3:

They call it the stranger when you make your anus go numb by pushing a fist in there too much.

That is what I read on the internets I mean.

WHOO HOO!!!!

J

[/rant]

Approximately 2 and 1/6 cubits

About 35/64 of a fathom ...

Roughly 10 hands ...

Close to 5/1000 of a furlong ...

A little less than 2/10 of a rod ...

A little more than an em ...

Help you out, my American friend ?

Can you get me that in lightyears?