mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Are you seriously walking your fucking dog around the neighborhood at 10:30PM? Thank your lucky stars I don't kneecap your ass.

And I'm being very generous

Sorry, but someone walking a dog that big on my front lawn at this time of day? That shit don't fly, bud.

Unlike .44 Mag bullets, those fly quite well.

Also presented without comment, because it doesn't need one

FamilyMS.jpg

I fucking hate my upstairs neighbors. at all hours of the day sounds like they're running from a bear while doing front flips.

I laughed so hard.

Are you seriously walking your fucking dog around the neighborhood at 10:30PM? Thank your lucky stars I don't kneecap your ass.

Yes, because my Malamute has trouble with 100* heat so we walk her at night when it's "cooler"

Omg. Project pics like crazy for you bitcheses. I'm on a fuxking get shit done bender. Ima chew up bandwidth.

vBZheCZYEEaMoGr3Cu2Aog2.jpg

Not always true, unfortunately. Many a-times I've been referred to as boring or non-artistic because I don't have a Tattoo.

The only thing that bugs me about tattoo's is when something I find inappropriate is plainly visible.

Stuff like racial slurs and dis-tasteful use of vulgar language. When I'm taking my nephew out to dinner I don't need him asking me what a "clit licker" is because he saw it on your forearm.

I'm also in complete awe at the amount of shitty tattoo's my friends get. That I completely do not understand. Just because you can afford the $50 tattoo doesn't mean you should get it.

The only thing that bugs me about tattoo's is when something I find inappropriate is plainly visible.

Stuff like racial slurs and dis-tasteful use of vulgar language. When I'm taking my nephew out to dinner I don't need him asking me what a "clit licker" is because he saw it on your forearm.

I'm also in complete awe at the amount of shitty tattoo's my friends get. That I completely do not understand. Just because you can afford the $50 tattoo doesn't mean you should get it.

I hate to tell you, but you got some dumb-ass friends. :P

All mine are hideable. Are all 110% sunday dinner appropriate? No. Nothing with vulgar language or nudity tho.

J

X4Uzt.jpg

tumblr_m6aj81A87j1r9ygqeo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m80xywwxYQ1qk0u0go1_500.jpg

Inked women........and girls with great asses.........

J

X4Uzt.jpg

Moar please

38,000!

Like a bawws

1344278219_tennis_ball_boy_catches_ball_like_a_boss.gif

I'm in a fantasy football thing and I don't know what the fuck I am doing. I don't even know my players.

What did I get into.....

Need help?

Yes. I know that in football a score is called a "touch down" that is about it. I was told I inherited a good team.

Dynasty league? Let me know the rosters and what sort of auction/draft you'll be having.

For Ryan:

1237466686_sexy_chick.gif

Sold my Galaxy Nexus last night for $60 more than I paid for it. Now on to my next project of replacing a couple bolts on a p90x pull up bar that I found sitting next to the trash can.

Yes, because my Malamute has trouble with 100* heat so we walk her at night when it's "cooler"

It's plenty cool by 8PM. 10:30 PM? Kneecap.

What would it even matter if someone was walking there dog at 8PM 10PM or 2AM?