mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

snapback.pngnem, on 30 July 2012 - 11:09 AM, said:

snapback.pngAaron Clinton, on 30 July 2012 - 07:37 AM, said:

snapback.pngnem, on 30 July 2012 - 12:11 AM, said:

I found my next lens. I used it for a day and found that I like it very much.

20mm f 2.8 wide angle

For an SLR or DSLR?

DSLR

I have not gone digital yet for a straight up camera. Still have my two RICHO rigs.

I went backwards for a bit when I went over to digital. At first, everything was normal. I spent my usual time lining up a shot and thinking about it. But then I got in that awful habit of just snapping 100 pictures and keeping 10. Took me a month or two to stop it and get back into my normal routine.

My favorite lens I own right now is my ultra-wide as well. I do however shoot a butt-load of landscape and it is also by far my nicest lens so that probably has something to do with it....

Glad to see you are happy with your choice! smile.png

I cannot wait to have the chance to have the time to really get back into it.

So a person I wok with went to the local audio shop and got totally ripped.

2 powerbass 2xl 15's

1 prebuilt box 2.5 cubes per side tuned to 40 something

1 SSL ae140 D 4000 watt amp

All for the low price of $1,100.00.

Really WTF is wrong with people?

He showes this to me last night and says he does not think it sounds right, yea after he turned it on I ask him if he could return it.

Did all that shit to the boat and never put it in the water this weekend. At least my LED's landed yesterday. Went to Fargo for a Fantasy Football auction, took the boys to the zoo, then to the farm, then a parade and a game bazaar. They are TIRED.

You didn't expect to have a personal life after kids did you? ;)

He ask to listen to my 4runner and I said don't make fun of me I have less power and internet subs.

I started out with yello and dropped to decaf just to watch him jump out and I set off the campus alarms. ;)

No big deal I get the call and reset them. :)

He ask to listen to my 4runner and I said don't make fun of me I have less power and internet subs.

I started out with yello and dropped to decaf just to watch him jump out and I set off the campus alarms. wink.png

No big deal I get the call and reset them. smile.png

:tehe:

I know it is not my money and should not care, but is pisses me off that it is legal to do that to people who do not know.

Guess this guy may have gotten skared.

I know it is not my money and should not care, but is pisses me off that it is legal to do that to people who do not know.

:peepwall:

Why does wine get me drunk so fast?

By ABV compared to when I drink liqueur it takes way more alcohol to get me buzzed or drunk. Beer too..... but uncles it's champagne I can never seem to get drunk. I'm buzzed good on a bottle and a half of wine, but I can drink 4-5 strong long islands or similar and I'm only buzzed.

I'

Alcoholic beverages that are darker and/or aged in wooden barrels have more congeners than unaged/transparent ones.

ll buy it but then why doesn't the aged rum and bourbon I drink get me wasted fast?

I know for me it works in just the order you would expect. I can down beers until I just can't drink anymore liquid and not be really drunk. I can drink whiskey a little too fast and get trashed. Wine gives me a perfect buzz and when coupled with some tobacco gives me and amazing calm feeling.

I'm not sure what all that kind of stuff would cost msrp but double the MSRP is normally the price you pay once you include labor at our local shops. When I got my first "system" my parents got it for me at a local shop and it cost something like $450 and all my stuff brand new would cost $200. All they did on mine was install the head unit swap the 4x6 in the front (takes 15 min tops) and put 2 6x9's in prefab boxes in the back.

I'm not sure what all that kind of stuff would cost msrp but double the MSRP is normally the price you pay once you include labor at our local shops. When I got my first "system" my parents got it for me at a local shop and it cost something like $450 and all my stuff brand new would cost $200. All they did on mine was install the head unit swap the 4x6 in the front (takes 15 min tops) and put 2 6x9's in prefab boxes in the back.

He hooked all the equipment up, the shop did nothing.

That is the sad part. :(

Got back from Ortho, broke it right in the middle. Was not a clean break so there are some bone splinters and shit. Gave me the option of sling for 4+ weeks or surgery. Think i'll go with the sling.

chicks dig scars, especially surgical ones

Got back from Ortho, broke it right in the middle. Was not a clean break so there are some bone splinters and shit. Gave me the option of sling for 4+ weeks or surgery. Think i'll go with the sling.

Hope all heals well for you.

Hope all heals well for you.

thanks, sounds like it will be fine. Glad i was wearing a helmet!

Im getting a copy of the Xrays. haven't seen them myself yet but i hear they're pretty sick. i'll post up some pics!

I've seen it in person, but look forward to see it land successfully. smile.png

That is beyond cool.

Wow.

A couple guys that work directly for me did a bunch of engineering on it. A whole week of finite element updating. :)

I've seen it in person, but look forward to see it land successfully. smile.png

That is beyond cool.

Wow.

Didn't they have a live video stream of building it, and you guys had some people/equipment working in there for a few days?

Wasn't building but testing. :)

I'm in a fantasy football thing and I don't know what the fuck I am doing. I don't even know my players.

What did I get into.....

Need help?

the live stream last night was fucking intense! amazing work

:wtf:

I FEEL LIKE CHICKEN TONIGHT

CHICKEN TONIGHT!

I think its time to replace the speakers in the MRS's truck.

J