mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Oh geez, not this SQL bullshit again

Oh geez, not this SQL bullshit again

BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAwhen you have to have the same system play fine Jazz and skrillex.

blathering blatherskite.

Edited by dem beats

Holy freaking shit. eBay now charges a 9% final value fee for anything sold through them. I now owe them almost $60 for selling that Galaxy S3 through them. WTF???

Paypal takes 3%, Ebay takes 9%, that's 12% off the top minus the fact that I offered free overnight. By the time I'm done I'm getting less than 80% of my sell price. Fuck that!

Craigslist bro. You live in such a populated area shit will sell fast.No fees either, and no shipping usually. Plus people who use crags list are not usually "shoppers". You can sometimes buy things online and sell them for more than you paid even saying they are used.I almost started a CL business doing that.

That's what I'm doing for my Verizon Galaxy Nexus replacement. I'm taking the one I bought for $200 and selling it for $300

Market for my Transformer Prime is low here so I think I'll be able to sell the dock and tablet for $450 which is better than eBay before the fees.

Oh and to top it off, because I'm only taking 1 hour to satisfy my degree requirement I am not considered at least half time and I am now getting an extra $128 pulled out of my check a month for medicare and social security

Can't complain though. with everything that is going on (like all the bills incurred because of the new dog) I'm still sitting at a point where I will pay off my student loans and start collecting some extra dough every month. (which will go towards a ring)

I love this lyric.

"Despite your pseudo-bohemian appearance

And vaguely leftist doctrine of beliefs

You know nothing about art or sex

That you couldn't read in any trendy New York underground fashion magazine

Prototypical non-conformist

You are a vacuous soldier of the thrift store Gestapo

You adhere to a set of standards and tastes

That appear to be determined by an unseen panel of hipster judges"

- say anything

Chance Bothe, a 21-year-old college student from Texas, drove his pickup truck off of a bridge, over a cliff and down into a deep ravine. But the last text he sent before the accident occurred is where the bit of irony – and nearly tragic foreshadowing – comes into focus.

"I need to quit texting because I could die in a car accident."

Thankfully, Bothe did not die as a result of this crash, though he suffered a broken neck, crushed face, fractured skull and traumatic brain injuries. After six months of recovery and rehab, Bothe is about 80-percent back to normal.

Aggies...

High of 89* today and 88* tomorrow. This is AWESOME. Then Monday it warms back up again.

Got some flights booked to Ft Lauderdale in October. :)

Walked all three pups off a single leash, followed by a thirty minute weight session. Fuck I'm tired...