mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Sitting at Mercedes getting a $240 oil change, lol

'Merica!

I hope no one is surprised by this. Should not be shocking news for one of the prize technologies touted on a Chrysler vehicle to be crap. Just so many reasons year after year to never touch any of their products (discounting the Viper). Speaks volumes about the billions Damlier pumped into that company and the well done tried and true tech they passed on and Chrysler is still this bad.

I for one am surprised...surprised it didn't roll. The behavior is absolutely ridiculous, the behemoth jumps up and down coming out of the turn.

Maybe I shouldn't laugh since I own a Jeep and mine would probably roll on that test :)

sounds about right

Why are you letting them do it?

I assume lease vehicle so he gets discount or free.

Grabbing a good bottle of whiskey tonight. Any suggestions? I grabbed a bottle from a small distiller in Kentucky at specs last time and it was awesome.

What do you like currently? If you want an Irish whisky I recommend Red Breast. Its unique. And I like it better than some of the other fine whiskey from there. If you want something more..... snobbish, but still excellent try Oban. Their youngest will probably make you happy.

My absolute favorite whiskey is a bourbon. Rye bourbon actually. And other than Red Breast one of he only whiskey worth it's price. I think it's better than almost anthing.

It's called Jefferson's straight rye whisky.

10 year old is the best. Better than the older stuff IMHO

It's 100% rye and 94 proof.

I love it.

I like it neat. No ice thanks.

It makes a great old fashioned if you want, but it's so drinkable I don't mix it.

If you link cigars go get a 660 Cain of your choice...eat a huge meal... then enjoy the cigar and that whiskey. You will feel like an emperor of the world.

I really like all kinds of whiskey. I really like Crown Reserve. I had that Kentucky whiskey and loved it, but of course it is completely different in taste.

Though tonight I'm looking for a strong whiskey. I haven't had any rye whiskey in a long time. I think the last one I had was Jim Beam Rye

The full gut is for the high l ligaro cigar. They can make you sick without a full gut. Add strong bourbon and you will be in trouble.

I like it neat. No ice thanks.

It makes a great old fashioned if you want, but it's so drinkable I don't mix it.

If you link cigars go get a 660 Cain of your choice...eat a huge meal... then enjoy the cigar and that whiskey. You will feel like an emperor of the world.

eff you that sounds awesome!

Wild Turkey 81 Rye & 101 Rye, Sazerac Rye, and Bulleit Rye are damned good for the price. Strong whiskey? WL Weller Barrel Proof, George T. Stagg 15 yr, or Booker's. Woodford Reserve, Blanton's, and the above mentioned Van Winkle are classics.

I really like all kinds of whiskey. I really like Crown Reserve. I had that Kentucky whiskey and loved it, but of course it is completely different in taste.

Though tonight I'm looking for a strong whiskey. I haven't had any rye whiskey in a long time. I think the last one I had was Jim Beam Rye

Beam is not the best at rye. If you want a cheaper rye the guy who makes wild turkey 101(also a great cheep whiskey) makes a good cheep rye.

None of that swill is as good as Jefferson though. :-)

It is under 35 bucks where I buy it I think. Strong as a kick in the dick, and more smooth than almost anything. If your familiar with most Irish whiskey and all the American mash stuff it has that sweet acid taste. Reminds me of dry heaving actually.

This is sweet like all whiskey is, but it's much smoother and deeper. Most whiskey is sugary to me, and Jefferson is to whiskey what molasses is to sugar. Still sweet but has flavor and depth.

My girl is actually out of town for the rest of the week so I'm getting in some more "manly" activities I don't get to do often.

Ironically, I was thinking bad ass steak for dinner anyways. Thinking about asking the meat counter for an extra thick cut steak

WL Weller Barrel Proof, George T. Stagg 15 yr, or Booker's

Be careful with these around any open flame, by the way. ;)

The wild turkey guy makes a good rye that is cheep.

Have you tried Jefferson peng?

Haven't seen it on the shelves, unfortunately. :(

baxratio.jpg

Buffalo Trace is amazing if you can find it, it sells rather quickly.

Wild Turkey 81 Rye & 101 Rye, Sazerac Rye, and Bulleit Rye are damned good for the price. Strong whiskey? WL Weller Barrel Proof, George T. Stagg 15 yr, or Booker's. Woodford Reserve, Blanton's, and the above mentioned Van Winkle are classics.

By the way by strong I didn't mean by proof. Heck I really didn't mean strong most likely. I meant something with a distinct and unique flavor, which I associate with "stronger" bourbons and whiskey.

baxratio.jpg

The legend is not necessary because the y axis is the same label.

and no units!!!

tongue.png

Bourbon has the strongest flavors of any whiskey, so really any quality expression is probably what you're after.

I assume lease vehicle so he gets discount or free.

Ding ding ding :)