mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

'Merica!

hahaha talk about a project overload,,have 3 vehicles im trying to split time and cost between

and none are even remotly done

This week is nuts. Just got back from a week in Boston and in Germany and have the garage torn apart too:

rebuild some new wheels for my bike that I just bought so I can get ready for a race

assemble a monster desk that just got shipped in flat pack from my office

build a sub box for an Xcon 15

install the amplifiers in my boat

raise the drivers seat and kick it back in the boat

remove the windshield and attack the monster rattles the sub will create

pump out the gas tank in the boat and install a new fuel gauge sender

replace some sensors on the boat and give her a tune up

all have to be done before Friday as we go up for my fantasy draft which I need to prepare for and have to launch the boat on Sunday AM after returning Saturday night. Then the house needs to be cleaned for a showing on Monday. I also need to write a resume by Friday. Yay!

Damn, I figured a guy as busy as you would have more to do. :P

Hearing from a very good friend always makes the day brighter!

I was waiting for the coffee reply--lol.

morning.gif

'Merica!

I hope no one is surprised by this. Should not be shocking news for one of the prize technologies touted on a Chrysler vehicle to be crap. Just so many reasons year after year to never touch any of their products (discounting the Viper). Speaks volumes about the billions Damlier pumped into that company and the well done tried and true tech they passed on and Chrysler is still this bad.

'Merica!

I hope no one is surprised by this. Should not be shocking news for one of the prize technologies touted on a Chrysler vehicle to be crap. Just so many reasons year after year to never touch any of their products (discounting the Viper). Speaks volumes about the billions Damlier pumped into that company and the well done tried and true tech they passed on and Chrysler is still this bad.

Daimler actually didn't pump in billions but instead looted their cash for other developments. While that may be an issue now I'd consider it a growing pain and I fully expect Chrysler to make a huge improvement in the upcoming years. Of course it isn't like htey could fall much lower than a few years back, lol

Box only needs LineX or whatever and then to be put in boat.

Gorgeous Meyer Natural Angus briskets for 2 bucks a pound at the local grocer. No room in the chest? Fuck that, I'll make room, damnit!

Growing up I used to be infatuated with the Viper, but to me now it seems like a fat vehicle with a lot of engine. I'd rather drop about half the cash of retail on one into a hotrod (like Tom's Camaro) instead of having a viper.

This weekend I'm getting to go eat at a place called Sugar and Smoke in Fredericksberg where the chef there works with Wagyu and prides herself in having a farm to table menu.

...and did I mention I don't have to pay because it's my birthday? smile.png

Unfortunately in a way, she was featured on Chopped on Sunday. I hope that she doesn't get swamped on Saturday.

According to IOL Motoring, when a dealer's attempts to get back a BMW 325 loaner car were rebuffed by a customer, Ravindra Jainarain, the dealer took matters into his own hands. He hired an armed team of professional repo men complete with helicopter backup. The group stormed the customer's place of work in Durban, South Africa, guns drawn, demanding he surrender the keys to the loaner car as a Netstar helicopter hovered overhead.

The man quickly handed over the keys and then called his lawyer.

A judge ruled almost as quickly that the dealer had to give the car back to the customer, who was waiting to hear if his 320d would be replaced (as requested) or fixed because of inoperable air conditioning. (He was appealing the first decision.) Both sides now have another 30 days to prepare their cases for court.

'Merica!

Daimler actually didn't pump in billions but instead looted their cash for other developments. While that may be an issue now I'd consider it a growing pain and I fully expect Chrysler to make a huge improvement in the upcoming years. Of course it isn't like htey could fall much lower than a few years back, lol

That's news to me. I was under the impression that Damlier intended to buy and save the company from another failure and make it profitable for the future. To me, the difference in price the paid and the price they sold is quite interesting.

'Merica!

That's news to me. I was under the impression that Damlier intended to buy and save the company from another failure and make it profitable for the future. To me, the difference in price the paid and the price they sold is quite interesting.

They bought Chrysler in a spot when they had enough cash to survive for a really long time. When they sold them the cash had magically disappeared. Daimler's facilities had also some major improvements.

Fucking sweds, Yeep Grand Cherokee! lol

:lovesswedish:

Edited by lithium

'Merica!

They bought Chrysler in a spot when they had enough cash to survive for a really long time. When they sold them the cash had magically disappeared. Daimler's facilities had also some major improvements.

I hope Chrysler improves, hell we own them. ;)

Fucking sweds, Yeep Grand Cherokee! lol

:lovesswedish:

medium_Swedish-Chef-Saab-Bankrupt.jpg

SWEDISH_CHEF_by_Hellion_Kat.jpg

Yeep Yeep Yeep!!!

Don't pretend you can't hear that in your head. ;)

oh how i hate decions

"Every four years the naive half who vote are encouraged to believe that if we can elect a really nice man or woman president everything will be all right. But it won't be."

Grabbing a good bottle of whiskey tonight. Any suggestions? I grabbed a bottle from a small distiller in Kentucky at specs last time and it was awesome.