mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Ha Ha. Well, you know. I am sick of not being able to sleep and the $800 two year old mattress I have has settled far too much so I am looking for the best quality I can get, and latex seems to be the best for many things.

Haven't seen any Kingsdown retailers outside of Houston, although I've seen a couple who stock Sleeping Beauty.

Hard to beat a really nice latex, and prices aren't bad if you're willing to haggle

Bad latex leave the entire experience lacking.

They're playing my nephew at nickle back tonight. There's a joke in there somewhere...

Mattress saleslady refused to budge from MSRP for the mattress. Dafuq? Never seen that happen before.

Did you show it to her?

Police probing Quebec maple syrup heist worth up to $30-million

Quebec police are on the hunt for a sticky-fingered thief after millions of dollars of maple syrup vanished from a Quebec warehouse.

The theft was discovered during a routine inventory check last week at the St-Louis-de-Blandford warehouse, where the syrup is being held temporarily. The Federation of Quebec Maple Syrup Producers, which is responsible for the global strategic maple syrup reserve, initially kept the news quiet, hoping it would help police solve the crime quickly.

http://www.theglobea...article4510740/

Dafuq?

hosers.jpg

So funny. I was just thinking. My king koil comment. They made the BEST latex mattress I have ever seen. It would be the only bed I may have picked over mine.

go in 1:20 for the funny/boobs/boat wreck

Edited by lithium

Okay I think I found my problem Sean. I listened to you. tongue.png

I think the 4way advanced filter is mono only, so I need the 2-way advanced, and hopefully any flexibility that's lost isn't enough to matter much.

To someone's defense, on the 4way advanced page it doesn't mention mono, but on the general table for different plugins, it lists mono 3/4way.

Edited by stefanhinote

i'm thinking i really need to order me one of these minidsp's to play with..

only thing holding me back is a problem with a high noise floor and some alternator whine.

the car should be dead by winter anyways... lol

might be one of the few gm success stories in the HOP! :)

Sean what is a good resteraunt I have not been to?

If it's date night, Travail. 15 course tasting menu $125 for two. Might be the best restaurant in the country. Definitely if you take bang for the buck into account.

Cleared the unit.

I tried:

input 1 (left) = output 1,3 1=left tweeter 3=left woofer

input 2 (right) = output 2,4 2=right tweeter 4=right woofer

and it's still doing the same thing.

With the balance set to zero:

input 1 selected, music on both sides.

input 2 selected, music on both sides.

input 1 selected, muted = no sound at all

input 2 selected, muted = no sound at all

With the balance set all the way to the left:

input 1 selected, music on both sides.

input 1 selected, muted = no sound at all.

Send them an email, they are pretty prompt./

Okay I think I found my problem Sean. I listened to you. tongue.png

I think the 4way advanced filter is mono only, so I need the 2-way advanced, and hopefully any flexibility that's lost isn't enough to matter much.

To someone's defense, on the 4way advanced page it doesn't mention mono, but on the general table for different plugins, it lists mono 3/4way.

The 4 way isn't mono, the 2.1 way is. Sure you got the right one? I have the other if you need it...

However u have me second guessing

I'd be curious if your 4way plugin is the same as mine or different, but I only remember seeing one. Also curious to see what happens if you try messing with the balance like I did next time your in the boat.

i'm thinking i really need to order me one of these minidsp's to play with..

only thing holding me back is a problem with a high noise floor and some alternator whine.

the car should be dead by winter anyways... lol

might be one of the few gm success stories in the HOP! smile.png

Aside from this hiccup, the unit is awesome.

How does it compare to your ms8 Stefan?

How does it compare to your ms8 Stefan?

So much better.

Imo the ms8 was sub-optimal because it lacked flexibility, took forever to try different xo, and tried to be smarter than the user with it's "autotune." It also killed midbass, which may have been "artificial midbass people are use to." I'm sure if you used it in an oem install, it would likely improve it, but for both setups I did, it sucked.

With the minidsp you can change the xo points slopes on the fly, apply any eq, t/a, or switch between completely different presets.

The tweaking I was able to do in 10 minutes would have taken me hours with the ms8, and in those 10 minutes the stereo (err mono rofl) sounded better then it ever has period.