mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Fritatta with asparagus and aged cheddar for BF, Creole shrimp, purple potatoes and white asparagus for lunch, home made beef ravioli's in tomato sauce with swiss chard and a couple baguettes for dinner.

And what do I do? Grab a kiddie bag of Freetos at 10:15pm. I'd like to blame the wine, but that might not be fair.

2 types, lol. Piss is gonna smell tomorrow.

Of course--for Matt

tumblr_ktuv0ynNbt1qa0khao1_400.gif

That is one example of why I give to the Wounded Warrior Project. That young man gave up so much for everyone here, and I bet a million bucks he knows none of us personally, and yet in a few years he will be forgotten. Most people will never know what he gave for them.

Don't forget our servicemen and women, and thank them for what they are willing to give for you.

Same reason I give what I can where I can. I know I have been lucky on my deployments. Some people I knew very well were not as fortunate.

J

I was actually thinking about you and my son when I said to say thanks to our servicemen and women... Fortunately both of you have been unscathed thus far.

I appreciate it, and I appreciate what your son does for our Country brother. My only scathing is a pretty destroyed knee (other is going down too), bad back, and some other minor shit. But I have learned what I can/cannot do.

J

Freetos ROFL

Glad it was only a mini-bag. I mulched that thing in like seconds. Feel absolutely disgusting right now though. Need to wash my face, my hands, and brush the fuck out of my tongue & teeth.

Had a little accident this morning. Legs gave out and when I landed, shook a glass polish heirloom off the wall and it shattered.

Feeling awesome.

Damn Matt.........I'm really sorry to hear about everything goin on brother. I just gotta wonder if a change of scenery might help? Away from the cold and humidity, and down to heat and dry air? I mean alot of people with joint issues do MUCH better down in the South West than they do up North.

If we can do anything for ya, just tell us bro.

J

The wife and I just had a climate talk. If this is permanent we will move.

It has to be something else. Not completely impossible to get arthritis at your age, but the likely hood of mis-diagnosis and sometihng else is much higher.

If you do decide you want to try AZ before I leave you have a place to stay brother.

J

Three Wongs make a Wright Peng.

2016683856_2a0910daf7.jpg?v=0

Freetos ROFL

Glad it was only a mini-bag. I mulched that thing in like seconds. Feel absolutely disgusting right now though. Need to wash my face, my hands, and brush the fuck out of my tongue & teeth.

Fucking hilarious just thinking about it.

Seriously? My lips feel like I went on an MSG bender. Haven't done that since the 80's.

Freetos ROFL

Fucking hilarious just thinking about it.

I have a salty palate too.

**why do I always want to sub in a wood rack for shipping stuff whenever I type that?

I have a salty rack good sir!

Not sure why, but for the last few months it seems I have to use more salt, or I just won't taste it.

mmmmm salt. i've been on this thing lately with the Buffalo Wing Doritos and Daisy sour cream. definately in the mood for some salty foods.

Holy shit did the refs give the Saints that victory.

No, he's been smoking pole since HS.

No, he's been smoking pole since HS.

Good one.

To anybody i may have offended in the past- I have been on TRT for many years now and latelly i have moved and stopped my TRT (6 months). This has had a great effect on my life and on my mood in general. I have had a really shitty attitude and haven't really cared about anything. i have been in a pretty deep depression and i know that it has all been comming out. I am happy to tell you that i am back on my TRT and everything is MUCH better. I am sorry if i have offended any of you though and i KNOW that i have made a complete ass of myself.

darth-vader_ariel-atom.jpg

I would really love to try your coffee Sean. I even went to dun brothers and had some coffee and thought it was burned to shit. I had a really gooe cup at the Dogwood coffee next to the Kitche Window. It was mduch better than expected.

I feel like an ass I didn't offer when you were here. From de de de to a double cap is about 3 minutes. Most spent talking. Doubles re-appear every 70sec afterwards. Singles twice as fast, tongue.png

Foofy derivations are not served. Chocolate is not foof.

Chocolate is indeed foof, sir... But it is perfectly acceptable foof.

darth-vader_ariel-atom.jpg

That's awesome!

Damn, it's Monday again.

I would really love to try your coffee Sean. I even went to dun brothers and had some coffee and thought it was burned to shit. I had a really gooe cup at the Dogwood coffee next to the Kitche Window. It was mduch better than expected.

I feel like an ass I didn't offer when you were here. From de de de to a double cap is about 3 minutes. Most spent talking. Doubles re-appear every 70sec afterwards. Singles twice as fast, :P

Foofy derivations are not served. Chocolate is not foof.

1 grande leche mocha machiado with sprinkles please!

Lol

I am late or capo kinda guy. I will drink straight too, especially if I want to try the coffee on its own merits. I like darker roasts with rich crema or the "lungo" (nespresso term?) Coffees with higher acid. Especially for breakfast.

Probably get served with some home made bubbly water too :P

That is another machine I need in my life. The soda stream is $$$$$ and hauling cases of bottles sucks.