mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

If it makes you feel any better I destroyed my throttle cable riding, and had to push the bike back for a few miles.

Looks like after the turbo seals started leaking, the overflow bottle is overflowing and puking out coolant. No bueno sad.png

If I can get a 1.9 TDI swap to be 100% road legal, then that's my summer project.

Hello 200 HP and 350 lbs/ft.

:doit:

ran out of booze under my rock so I guess I'm back to the real world

Hey hey hey hey, hali hali ho, hali hali hey

Party!

Cheers foo!

Ryan your favorite show is on for the next 24 hours. :)

Looks like after the turbo seals started leaking, the overflow bottle is overflowing and puking out coolant. No bueno sad.png

If I can get a 1.9 TDI swap to be 100% road legal, then that's my summer project.

jman.gif

It's already been done in Wranglers:

http://www.hpamotorsport.com/tdijeep.htm

Legal issues are my only concern. It would put me in a lower tax and insurance bracket, which would negate the cost of the engine in a few years. And in a better pollution bracket.

I think it would be a great swap. I know people with well over 300k miles on those engines without a single problem. And they lived happily in VW minivans (same curb weight as the Jeep), which were popular among the groups carrying people to and from Romania to different countries. Miles and miles, fully loaded and whaled on.

Merry Christmas !

I'm never drinking whiskey again. My stomach is done for. I slept 5 hours and now I have to go to a family reunion. What's the problem with these people ? If they don't have any schedule it doesn't mean that everybody is like that :(

I would rather sleep. Or watch a movie.

I usually don't share stuff like this, but I thought this was pretty cool.

300093_499907540030629_1212625333_n.jpg

Our 14-year-old dog Abbey died last month. The day after she passed away my 4-year-old daughter Meredith was crying and talking about how much she missed Abbey. She asked if we co

uld write a letter to God so that when Abbey got to heaven, God would recognize her. I told her that I thought we could so, and she dictated these words:

Dear God,

Will you please take care of my dog? She died yesterday and is with you in heaven. I miss her very much. I am happy that you let me have her as my dog even though she got sick.

I hope you will play with her. She likes to swim and play with balls. I am sending a picture of her so when you see her you will know that she is my dog. I really miss her.

Love, Meredith

We put the letter in an envelope with a picture of Abbey and Meredith and addressed it to God/Heaven. We put our return address on it. Then Meredith pasted several stamps on the front of the envelope because she said it would take lots of stamps to get the letter all the way to heaven. That afternoon she dropped it into the letter box at the post office. A few days later, she asked if God had gotten the letter yet. I told her that I thought He had.

Yesterday, there was a package wrapped in gold paper on our front porch addressed, 'To Meredith' in an unfamiliar hand. Meredith opened it. Inside was a book by Mr. Rogers called, 'When a Pet Dies.' Taped to the inside front cover was the letter we had written to God in its opened envelope. On the opposite page was the picture of Abbey & Meredith and this note:

Dear Meredith,

Abbey arrived safely in heaven. Having the picture was a big help and I recognized her right away.

Abbey isn't sick anymore. Her spirit is here with me just like it stays in your heart. Abbey loved being your dog. Since we don't need our bodies in heaven, I don't have any pockets to keep your picture in so I am sending it back to you in this little book for you to keep and have something to remember Abbey by.

Thank you for the beautiful letter and thank your mother for helping you write it and sending it to me. What a wonderful mother you have. I picked her especially for you. I send my blessings every day and remember that I love you very much. By the way, I'm easy to find. I am wherever there is love.

Love, God

Awesome!

That's great!

Merry hop-mas!

jman.gif

http://www.hpamotorsport.com/tdijeep.htm

Legal issues are my only concern. It would put me in a lower tax and insurance bracket, which would negate the cost of the engine in a few years. And in a better pollution bracket.

I think it would be a great swap. I know people with well over 300k miles on those engines without a single problem. And they lived happily in VW minivans (same curb weight as the Jeep), which were popular among the groups carrying people to and from Romania to different countries. Miles and miles, fully loaded and whaled on.

6.2 ford. It puts out less carbons than a fiat 500. Must be better than the little VW black smoke maker.

Merry Christmas !

I'm never drinking whiskey again. My stomach is done for. I slept 5 hours and now I have to go to a family reunion. What's the problem with these people ? If they don't have any schedule it doesn't mean that everybody is like that :(/>

Ouch! Family is important usually. But sometimes it is more problem than solution.

jman.gif

http://www.hpamotors...com/tdijeep.htm

6.2 ford. It puts out less carbons than a fiat 500. Must be better than the little VW black smoke maker.

I wish. With taxes here, I would end up paying the full price of the Jeep in taxes in 2-3 years with such a big engine. Had taxes been lower I would have been driving a 4.0 a long time ago.

My only chance would be a truck. But taxes are on the rise for those too.

Did 2 sets of power squats with 200 lbs yesterday. My legs are DEAD today.

Merry Christmas !

I'm never drinking whiskey again. My stomach is done for. I slept 5 hours and now I have to go to a family reunion. What's the problem with these people ? If they don't have any schedule it doesn't mean that everybody is like that sad.png

Eastern Europeans are physically incapable of processing whiskey; they can only properly process vodka.

3,6,9 damn your fine move it to you sing it to me one mo time

Get low, Get low [x6]

To the window (TO THE WINDOW), to the wall, (TO THE WALL)

To the sweat drop down my balls (MY BALLS)

To all these bitches crawl (CRAWL)

To all skeet skeet motherfucker (MOTHERFUCKER!) all skeet skeet god damn (GOT DAMN)

To all skeet skeet motherfucker (MOTHERFUCKER!) all skeet skeet god damn (GOT DAMN)

What's the easiest way to stream music from PC to Android device via home wifi?

Err nvm. My router separates the wireless network from the wired network. Need to find a new router, or install dd-wrt.

Merry Christmas !

I'm never drinking whiskey again. My stomach is done for. I slept 5 hours and now I have to go to a family reunion. What's the problem with these people ? If they don't have any schedule it doesn't mean that everybody is like that sad.png

Eastern Europeans are physically incapable of processing whiskey; they can only properly process vodka.

That's what I'm trying next.

Merry Christmas !

That's what I'm trying next :D

russian-problems.jpg

I asked for money this christmas, so my dad individually wrapped 100 single dollar bills

8YHPo.jpg

]

I use(d) Orb which is an online service.. When I used it, it was free and worked pretty well.. You could access it on your PS3, Android, PC, Whatevs.

]

I use(d) Orb which is an online service.. When I used it, it was free and worked pretty well.. You could access it on your PS3, Android, PC, Whatevs.

I'll check it out, thanks.