mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

How long till she gets her first ink bro?

J

She'll have to wait til she's 18. On the other hand her boyfriend turns 18 today so I will be inking him soon I'm sure.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=137979293021187&set=pb.137842566368193.-2207520000.1357144222&type=3&theater

The girl on the right is Emilie Parker, one of the victims from the last shooting.

http://abcnews.go.com/meta/search/imageDetail?format=plain&source=http://abcnews.go.com/images/US/ht_barack_obama_ss_w_newtown_jp_121217

Here's our President with some children before the memorial service. Look at the girl in the center.

The Lexus install has begin. What a headache already. Have a epicenter 150 to tie into the factory stereo...Located the factory sub for signal but its duel 2ohm so am trying to get to factory amp and get signal before amp. Trolled the net for an hr and couldn't find an answer to what wires... Something about a digital signal. So am thinking unhook factory sub and just use one 2 ohm leg for signal. What do you guys think?

Other question... Am doing big3 and works best to go from battery to alt and alt to amp. I don't see why that wouldn't work but would like input from someone?

It was either setup, or someone is trying to make it look like the event was setup, or I'm beginning to look like a crazy conspiracist with tinfoil wrapped around my head.

But then how would the "families" explain their children still being alive if it was setup, move elsewhere? I mean I don't want to come across a nutty conspiracy theorist, or be disrespectful for those that died, but those pictures just make me wonder.

Edited by stefanhinote

The Lexus install has begin. What a headache already. Have a epicenter 150 to tie into the factory stereo...Located the factory sub for signal but its duel 2ohm so am trying to get to factory amp and get signal before amp. Trolled the net for an hr and couldn't find an answer to what wires... Something about a digital signal. So am thinking unhook factory sub and just use one 2 ohm leg for signal. What do you guys think?

Other question... Am doing big3 and works best to go from battery to alt and alt to amp. I don't see why that wouldn't work but would like input from someone?

I would connect the power cable from the amp to the battery simply because it would be easier to get to in the event it needs to be disconnected, or fuse changed--plus the difference in potential voltage is negligible.

Alt power stud is as easy to get to as battery stud...same with fuse.

Sitting in first class next fto the wifey. Playa del camdn bound smile.png

Mudda fucka can't even type. carmen? You should take a shot of the beach!

Autocorrect on the phone. Will do although I am not carrying a camera. :P

Anyone on the 2 ohm signal to the epicenter?

Hey J, hope all is well :)

As for the Epicenter question you already can guess my answer....sell it.

Sitting in first class next fto the wifey. Playa del camdn bound smile.png

Mudda fucka can't even type. carmen? You should take a shot of the beach!

Autocorrect on the phone. Will do although I am not carrying a camera. tongue.png

I figured as much, but still fun to razz. New phone cameras come in handy.

Actually en route to Cancun, but then a short drive to Playa.

Ryan, what would you CL a 28 spline 3.89 Ford 9" R&P. I also have the install kit to go with it and a Powertrax Locker. They are BNIB, but 15 years old.

Hey J, hope all is well :)/>

The only reason I am using the epicenter is for a line output converter to tie into the factory system, and I didn't pay anything for it.

Finally got to the factory amp but still haven't found a wire diagram. Been on clublexus trolling for a couple hrs now... Tons of threads that say they used a LOC but no fucking says which wires.

Hey J, hope all is well smile.png/>

The only reason I am using the epicenter is for a line output converter to tie into the factory system, and I didn't pay anything for it.

Sweet price :) I wouldn't be surprised if that system already has a low level out. I also wouldn't be surprised if it didn't. Are there a crapton of wires in the amp or just a few? Gotta be a wiring diagram somewhere...

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=137979293021187&set=pb.137842566368193.-2207520000.1357144222&type=3&theater

The girl on the right is Emilie Parker, one of the victims from the last shooting.

http://abcnews.go.com/meta/search/imageDetail?format=plain&source=http://abcnews.go.com/images/US/ht_barack_obama_ss_w_newtown_jp_121217

Here's our President with some children before the memorial service. Look at the girl in the center.

except its the girl on the left. Not right.

There is a ton of wires at the amp. Found a few diagrams but they leave out the sub. So question is just LOC from the amps signal? Is a duel 2 ohm factory sub. Fuck idk. Am getting closer to figuring out which are the pre amp wires. Well I kwow which is the pos anyways. I am assuming the signal is only two wires going into the amp. Idk

Fuck it, I am hooking to the amped sub signal for the epicenter. Epicenter has right and left in so will just hook factory duel 2 ohm to both channels. Found the power, ground and remote at the factory amp so good there. Time to run some wire and mount some equipment!!

Ryan, what would you CL a 28 spline 3.89 Ford 9" R&P. I also have the install kit to go with it and a Powertrax Locker. They are BNIB, but 15 years old.

I have no idea. I have not touched a 9" since high school.

Read that however you like.

I have no idea. I have not touched a 9" since high school.

Read that however you like.

gay.gif

Let's hear everyones resolutions for 2013.

My real resolution is to reduce stress. A secondary resolution is to finish projects. But stress reduction is #1.

1. Sell the backhoe and pay ALL of the debt.

2. Keep losing fat.

So it seems when I get back I should have 90% of what I need for my Mac Mini CarPC setup, bought my USB touch screen, IR repeater, misc. cords, and the power inverter just now. Only 300~$ deep.. Not bad at all.

Mac ? A Mac ? Did you hit your head or something ?

So it seems when I get back I should have 90% of what I need for my Mac Mini CarPC setup, bought my USB touch screen, IR repeater, misc. cords, and the power inverter just now. Only 300~$ deep.. Not bad at all.

Mac ? A Mac ? Did you hit your head or something ?

I myself am not a huge fan of Mac, but for the size, price, and the compatibility it's hard to beat. I got one for less than 120 shipped with a 250gb hdd, bt, and wifi.

Actually en route to Cancun, but then a short drive to Playa.

Enjoy!

My new project is a '65 Mustang coupe! I would post a pic but haven't got it home yet. Been working on clearing a spot in the garage which requires finishing a bunch of other projects. :P