mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I sent our service team beers and told them they were supposed to sit down in the break room and drink them all day. No work allowed. They kicked some serious ass the past few weeks.

We need more people like you man

J

Well, I can cross the G35 sedan off my list. One just tried to make it up the hill by my house and failed three times.

Really need to try both the 3 and 5 series in the snow.

3> 5 in snow, but both need snowshoes.

If I did happen to choose the 5 series, I'd need to be persuaded into getting the V8 (if appropriate). I quite like the I6, but if the V8 is the way to go, I need to start hearing it from more people.

Free leech at STMusic = complete studio recordings of led zeppelin in FLAC for me!

as well as every release of Coheed and Cambria with there most recent release being a FLAC rip off of vinyl

Drew Carey is a horrible host for The Price Is Right.

That is all.

Free leech in the creek?

Drew Carey is a horrible host for The Price Is Right.

That is all.

this is true :(

I sent our service team beers and told them they were supposed to sit down in the break room and drink them all day. No work allowed. They kicked some serious ass the past few weeks.

Ok, now that is awsome. :)

My mom has an Amish bread recipe....

The recipe calls for the use of an oven...

:wtf:

Went to perhaps the worst Vikings game I have ever been to. They played like shit last night!! :(

You were there?

I watched it last night and couldn't help but think how much you must have been enjoying it lol

Now that is a boss.

Somedays I think it would be nice to work about 30 years ago where you could sit at your desk and have a smoke or perhaps a drink during the holidays and it would be no big deal.

My Dad's old company had "beer Fridays" back in the 70's

My mom has an Amish bread recipe....

The recipe calls for the use of an oven...

:wtf:

The amish can generate their own power, they just don't want the power lines coming in, it brings in the devil. There are amish farms that have steam turbine setups running their entire shops, other places have full hydraulic motor setups on all their equipment too. Its not that they can't use any electricity, they just don't want the power lines running into their place.

For your Health!!!

Edited by patented17

Well, I spent far too much on gifts again this year. Worth it though.

The w wanted some anniversary ring so I printed a picture of it, threw it in a box, and wrapped it up. Should go over real well. Reality says our gift to us for the rest of our lives will be a new house in three or four years and me retiring at 35. Ha.

I think STs free leach isn't working anymore. It says it will be in effect until 12-26-07 @ 12:01 PST. I don't know what that is in central standard time but Its got to be within 2 or 3 hours either way of my time and its def not the 26th yet

I've been sorting through my music collection tonight. I got through all the bands that start with numbers and half of the a's...

I'm def done for the night.

How do you pull the speaker grills off on the 02 Silverados?

can't believe I'm asking such a n00b question but I don't want to break anything :)