mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I am about to turf Opera. It has locked up on me far too many times during the past couple days. Apparently it can't handle three or more tabs. Besides, it won't even load WebCT.

u people..............and ur interweb downloading stuff

So my local Chev dealer won't do a factory installed remote start on my truck as they fear it'll just be towed back in some time later because it screwed with the computer.

At least they know they make pieces of shit and won't install anything that will make it worse.

Salute the general

How could you hate the metric system?

Pretty easy when you are trying to do something that was planned in metric and then having to convert to use standard products to follow them.

*hates the non-metric bullshit here :(

Shit a new truck would almost be affordable if they didn't charge $7000 for the diesel engine.

:woot: Christmas come early! Came home this evening after working all week and had an 02 Z71 1500 in the driveway waiting for me :) looks like all my cash I had saved up is going bye bye.

I'm thinking (in this order)

Sound Deadening (Group Buy from FSC)

Head Unit (3 Way active capable? and i-pod integrated)

2 way active setup powered by Sundown 100.4

2 Sundown SD-1 V2's under the seat powered by sundown 1000 or 1500

Changing drivers and becoming 3 way active with the introduction of sundown 250.2 for an 8" mid bass

Question. Could a 8" 3" 1" 3 way fit in a Silverado? maybe have to do the 3" in the kicks?

Pics come tomorrow!

And a :woot: for being able to sit in my room getting the internet off the wireless at home finally

Good present MK, good present!!!

J

:woot: Christmas come early! Came home this evening after working all week and had an 02 Z71 1500 in the driveway waiting for me :) looks like all my cash I had saved up is going bye bye.

Changing drivers and becoming 3 way active with the introduction of sundown 250.2 for an 8" mid bass

Question. Could a 8" 3" 1" 3 way fit in a Silverado? maybe have to do the 3" in the kicks?

Pics come tomorrow!

WOW. Nice present :D

Pics come tomorrow!

It can, but it isn't super easy. The door card needs to be modified, but that isn't the biggest deal. As you can see from the pics on mine that a 7" driver is about the most you can cosmetically hide behind the stock door.

If you are lazy, a pair of Adire Extremis 7's would fill in for the 8's fairly well.

Pics come tomorrow!

It can, but it isn't super easy. The door card needs to be modified, but that isn't the biggest deal. As you can see from the pics on mine that a 7" driver is about the most you can cosmetically hide behind the stock door.

If you are lazy, a pair of Adire Extremis 7's would fill in for the 8's fairly well.

You meant to say CSS SDX 7, right ? :P

Going to go take some pics and unpack all my crap I brought home for christmas

Sean you got pics of your doors and such? I remember that your FSC build thread pics went bye bye, didn't know if you have some other ones

Might be able to fit the Peerless SLS 7" in there...

Then do some kicks with 3-4.5" mid & tweet.

Well, I can cross the G35 sedan off my list. One just tried to make it up the hill by my house and failed three times.

Really need to try both the 3 and 5 series in the snow.

Can I run dual monitors with my laptop? I wouldn't mind getting a 22" widescreen to go beside my 17" screen as it makes things a lot easier when you have three or four lists of names and grades in Excel.

Even without knowing what laptop, I can say yes.

Although, depends on the video card for resolution options, all laptops have at least a VGA output, and the capability to do dual monitor (clone or extension).