mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Can I run dual monitors with my laptop? I wouldn't mind getting a 22" widescreen to go beside my 17" screen as it makes things a lot easier when you have three or four lists of names and grades in Excel.

I know it is extremely easy on my laptop. I plugged up an s-video cable to my flatscreen tv and I can run the same view on both screens or extend my screen across to the other (like one huge monitor)

Finally done wrapping presents. I hate the commercialization of religious holy days. I wish I was born back in the 40s.

I know it is extremely easy on my laptop. I plugged up an s-video cable to my flatscreen tv and I can run the same view on both screens or extend my screen across to the other (like one huge monitor)

The latter is what I want ... to be able to use one spreadsheet on one monitor and be able to drag another one or a different program onto the other monitor.

It's a one year old Toshiba. Will I need software or some other chip installed, or is it pretty much plug and play?

You should be able to just plug it in, then right click on the desktop, properties, settings, then click something that says extend the desktop to the other screen or something along those lines. Then your background will appear on your second monitor and you can click and drag stuff over to it at will. If you maximize an application on it it will lock on that particular monitor but other than that its just like a big screen.

Excellent. Thanks guys. Just tried it with my 20" monitor I have at home and it works perfect.

I guess I'll have to keep an eye out and see if a nice widescreen goes on sale on Boxing Day.

There's a 21.6" LG on sale at FutureShop for $250. Seems like a good price.

So apparently the elevator on the 1000' tower that our club has a UHF repeater on broke...so we can't install the new machine until the station sends someone out to fix it. And being public TV...who the hell knows what that'll happen. At least it broke when everyone was on the ground :D

Hopefully that'll be before I go back to VT, I haven't been up there in a few years now. Should post some pics on here...one of the best views there is :)

Wow, usually never see another amp that uses SV811-10's for sale...

1196353716.jpg

1196353718.jpg

$2500 picked up in Jersey. So only $1700 more than what I've got in mine :D

Well, I can cross the G35 sedan off my list. One just tried to make it up the hill by my house and failed three times.

Really need to try both the 3 and 5 series in the snow.

3> 5 in snow, but both need snowshoes.

Went to perhaps the worst Vikings game I have ever been to. They played like shit last night!! :(

I'm the only one that came in to work today....

Think I should be permitted to leave early.

Hell I am going to give everyone permission that works for me :)

I sent our service team beers and told them they were supposed to sit down in the break room and drink them all day. No work allowed. They kicked some serious ass the past few weeks.

Now that is a boss.

Somedays I think it would be nice to work about 30 years ago where you could sit at your desk and have a smoke or perhaps a drink during the holidays and it would be no big deal.

:woot:

Just got a call from the post office. My new amp has been delivered. Bummer i can only pick it up on thursday.

Now that is a boss.

Somedays I think it would be nice to work about 30 years ago where you could sit at your desk and have a smoke or perhaps a drink during the holidays and it would be no big deal.

I think you can still do that here if you've got an older boss.

Dad always drank champagne with his employees before the new year :)