mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

schedulehz2.jpg

Lame.

My schedule is just four classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays...that's it :P:peepwall:

so i went to the gym, i had two options,

A. go to yoga with the chicks

B. go run about 2.5 miles again (ran about that much earlier today)

i chose A but good god it would have been easier to run 10miles.

I use foobar to listen, very simple program

I use Win-Amp to convert to WAV before burning to a CD

Fugg, need to go to bed. Been exploring some more ideas for my laptop/desk setup. Wish I just had a chit load of room to play with

So today I was in the gym working out. Me and my partner get to the lat pulldowns and each have time to do a complete set before this guy walks up and is like, "oh I'm on this machine". A little snidbit of info for you here. Just because you leave your protein shake on the ground by a multi-function machine does not mean that you can leave the fukkin machine, go out of sight, and come back and call it your own.

I let him,and the other people in the immediate vicinity know this and then went on to another machine as I didn't have time for his bull chit.

I've seen this guy before as well. Spends like fuggin 30 minutes on the machine and most of the time just sitting on his ass not doing chit

:jon:

next time punch the sandninja in his face and jam the protein shake down his thoat! :slayer:

I'm jealous, Jim.

I did notice "Jeremy" playing there. :neil:

@ 128k!

:(

And yeah, Foobar2k is my choice for FLAC...

If you have a computer that can run it, FofF's configuration for it is one of the prettiest media players I've seen. But I need to upgrade my RAM on the music machine before I have a hope of running it smoothly :(

And I'm supposed to get rain and snow during my trip down to Mississippi and back, why can't mother nature see fit to grace us with sunshine and summertime weather for the way down and back so we could take the damn Trans Am and have fun driving... Instead we be pimpin a '03 Chevy Astro. The good think about that is the cops don't think twice about a minivan speeding down the highway. :)

And when its full of college kids and guns, thats a good thing. :)

And when its full of college kids and guns, thats a good thing. :)

Lmao! i wouldn't stop yal