mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Phone rings...

Me: Hello?

Friend: I need your help

Me: Help huh? What'd you do this time.

Friend: Josh locked his keys into his car at *insert bar here* and we dropped the coat hanger into the door panel

Me: Dumbass, I'll be down there in a little bit, I just got out of the shower.

What a way to put off studying. Not even sure if I can find a coat hanger or if I have to go make a slimjim at the shop.

AAA pwns.

I carry two sets of vehicle keys, the ones that go to the vehicle that I carry on a separate ring and in a different pocket, and another set on the ring of keys for shop/vehicles/house/toolboxes/etc, saved my ass more than once.

Get one 8.5" x 11" sheet of notes for my circuit theory test tomorrow, and he gave us last semester's exam's answer key... guess what is going on my note sheet?

Yep, the old test :)

This instructor puts questions on his tests that test to see how well you read the book too.

Which of the following examples were used in the chapter.

A.

B.

C.

D.

etc.

If a teacher gave you the old test don't you think he would make damn sure he didn't put any of the same questions on their?

Same questions no, but very similar type I'm thinking. I don't need the numbers the same, but if they are similar I can figure it out from the old problem.

Theres only so much he can test over in 4 weeks, and this man is a creature of habit and I've already discussed his test practices with former students of his. :)

Convinced me :)

So tonight I restested for my mile. In 4 weeks I dropped 41 seconds off of my mile time

:woot:

Can't remember last time I ran a mile, but I walk a mile to the far side of campus every day, thats about it.

i don't know about there, but here most of the professors are so busy with other shit that they don't have time to write whole new exams and honestly rarely care enough to do it anyway.

Speaking of that... I was discussing the asshole Diff EQ teacher with one of the grad students at work today (he also had him), he said for test one he pulled one of the professors former tests off the internet for him and a buddy to work on, they got everything figured out and asked his TA a couple questions on it.

They get into the test, they start taking it and see that its the same damn test so they are fricking stoked at this point. Little bit into it, the TA starts looking at it, realizes that he had answered questions to the same thing earlier that day, pulls them out of the test, accuses them of stealing the test and cheating and whatnot. They get the professor over there, they explain that they pulled it off the internet, he realized what he did, congratulated them on outsmarting him and they proceeded to ace the test.

When I'm one of the most organized people in a group project, you know there's something wrong.

"Oh, I'll get you my part on Wednesday night"...well, if I don't get something in 5 minutes I'm going to bed. Fuck you, you had your chance.

Why does Firefox not want to open HTML files that are stored locally?

Really, WTF?

I don't have IE7 and IE6 doesn't support transparent .png's :( Booooo...

Not a clue as to what the heck transparent .png's are.

They don't sound fun though.

I really need the BIB's up here.

I do my best website writing when there's very loud music playing.

Not a clue as to what the heck transparent .png's are.

PNG = Portable Network Graphic file, just another image format like GIF or JPG, except it usually renders in better quality at the cost of a bigger filesize.

Gah, have an ERP quiz tomorrow that I haven't studied for.

Looks like I'm up for another hour or so :(

How you get to be old enough to use the internet and post a question using an coherent sentence, and not know what the term 'male' and 'female' are used for when talking about connectors is beyond me.

I've got a physics mid-term tomorrow that I haven't studied for but it is real simple, straight-forward stuff.

But it was the chithole so I'm not to surprised.

How you get to be old enough to use the internet and post a question using an coherent sentence, and not know what the term 'male' and 'female' are used for when talking about connectors is beyond me.

Since Scott isn't here, I'll fill in for him.

"You can't teach smart."