mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

*Waits for the you might be a redneck joke...*

:D

looks like you took care of it for me :)

I ain't ashamed of it, rather enjoy it actually. :)

I meet so many audiophiles who listen to records motionless and silent, with a grim look on their faces. Fuck that. Try listening to Patricia Barber or Eva Cassidy or any other audiophile favorite while having passionate sex on the floor between your speakers. Your stereo will never sound better. Just make sure you apologize to your partner when you have to get up and flip the record over. You know - just like in the old days.

So true...:peepwall:

I'll have to try that sometime

*Waits for the you might be a redneck joke...*

:D

looks like you took care of it for me :)

I ain't ashamed of it, rather enjoy it actually. :)

wish I could see a pic of that little contraption

Speaking of audiophile type music... I so dearly wanted to bring a CD of classic rock or something along those lines to the Rocky Mountain Audio Fest and ask them to play it without saying what it was just to see the look on their faces.

Oh and Tom I'll see if I can get some photos of the truck, it isn't in the field but it is still the same with the hitch on the front, driveshaft and all...

I can totally picture something like a 30's pick up with lots of patina and "Get Bent Fab Shop" printed old-time-like on the doors

I think I just broke part of this desk that I'm sitting at, tried to stretch my legs out and I kicked this chicken shit plastic covering for something, now it won't stay up.

Oh and Tom I'll see if I can get some photos of the truck, it isn't in the field but it is still the same with the hitch on the front, driveshaft and all...

:fing34:

I think I just broke part of this desk that I'm sitting at, tried to stretch my legs out and I kicked this chicken shit plastic covering for something, now it won't stay up.

shit happens

I can totally picture something like a 30's pick up with lots of patina and "Get Bent Fab Shop" printed old-time-like on the doors

Something more along the lines of a 70 1/2 ton Chevy, 2wd, lowered a little bit, complete body off restoration to a hot rod, flat black, pen striping, nothing fancy, with Get Bent Fab Shop lettered on the doors. *Drivetrain of a 450hp fuel injected v8, 6spd, 12 bolt*

shit happens

Especially when I'm around. :D

Something more along the lines of a 70 1/2 ton Chevy, 2wd, lowered a little bit, complete body off restoration to a hot rod, flat black, pen striping, nothing fancy, with Get Bent Fab Shop lettered on the doors. *Drivetrain of a 450hp fuel injected v8, 6spd, 12 bolt*

:fing34: :fing34: :fing34:

I don't know why, maybe its because I use things harder than most people, but I've broken a lot of things (not seriously, just broke).

Header trailer has came apart while towing it (BEFORE we put the header on to move fields thank god, *combine*)

Wheels have fallen off of the tractor

Hydraulic crap on the tractors

Power washers

The list goes on and on, but strangely enough they always break at opportune moments...

:fing34: :fing34: :fing34:

Thought you might approve of the choice. :)

So hows things going over there in sunny Arizona Tom?

watching South Park :)

haven't even looked at my paper assignment due noon on Saturday :uhoh:

I feel like these past few hours have just been a long winded post by me...

More entertaining then TF'ing though.

Two assignments due tomorrow morn for me, 7:30 and 11:30

I feel like these past few hours have just been a long winded post by me...

More entertaining then TF'ing though.

That is what the IHoP is for

How are classes treating you this semester?

none are kicking my ass, yet

but I haven't had any tests yet either

my bitter jackass thermo prof can go fuck himself with his chalk though

yours?

Two assignments due tomorrow morn for me, 7:30 and 11:30

started?