mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Last exam tomorrow.

Come one vacation !

Off to study :)

Turns out I kicked arse at the computer programming exam :D

Part of me wants to do something stupid & impractical with the van when it stops being just transportation...

Not the van version, but that's a '60s Econoline :P

I approve. :)

Ford powa!

I guess it's ok, but only in something like that :P

Fix or repair daily !

Fucked On Race Day

Found On Road Dead

Might I add that having the lambo dealer on the same road as your office makes purdy sounds go by about once an hour.

:NeedPics:

Crackberries don't have camera's and it is mostly the service guys driving by the office. Dead stop to 80mph in a block or so right in front of it. Musci to my ears.

My sister's crackberry has a camera :peepwall:

I think its Family Guy that has done the 'How to spot a gay' things in some of there episodes before...

Anyways, due to my roommate (yes, the art major) I have devised a new one, if this offends anyone, I really don't care and if it does offend you, lighten up.

We were talking about having to get up early enough to watch the sun rise, my roommate responds with this.

"I love sunrises and sunsets, every time I see one I feel as if the day was made special just for me and it makes me feel happy"

My other roommate and I just look at each other and start laughing.

So you might have a gay on your hands if you ask them "Do you like sunrises or sunsets better?" and if they answer with more than one word or in a colorful way, you've probably got a gay.

this made me think of the 40 year old virgin deleted scenes..

"you know how i know your gay?

I don't know anything about driving though. After all, I'm just an Italian Retard Out Cruisin'.

ever had a mullet?

Never! fing05.gif

"As single people we always act like we the shit...and we are. We the shit as long as we out. We quick to tell a mother fucker "When you going home?" WHEN THE FUCK I WANT TO GO HOME! I'm single free to mother fuckin mingle. That is until you get home in that lonely ass kitchen. Just saying "WHY DON'T YOU SEND ME SOMEBODY JESUS!?"

Happy Singles Day!

Just about time for another round of having my ass kissed :(

*Waits for the you might be a redneck joke...*

:D

looks like you took care of it for me :)

I ain't ashamed of it, rather enjoy it actually. :)

i was informed that because of my mindset i'm actually not a redneck.

I'm not a fan of salesman in particular. But I really dislike the ones selling multi-million dollar stuff :(

That's why you have a ballin Merc.

I don't take the sled down town but once a month. Those miles are going on wifeys old civic (aka SSA test mule, aka da' scooter).

you needa buy stetsom

team brazil usa banb ganbg 180dbz for you winnarr

DEE DEE.

Hmm, to go to class, or not...we're not going to be doing anything useful, and I'm the only one out of my group that's actually done anything so far...

Now I have coworkers calling me a pimp :(

I have 5 people that work directly for me, three of which are women with no significant others. Last year on Valentines day they were all in foul moods due to the influx of valentines day gifts for others. SO this year I sent them all roses just being nice. They loved them, but a couple of the other managers seem to think I'm hitting on them :(

you pimp ups hard son.

twenny fo' on the street.

Is it wrong to try and be nice to people ? :(

you pimp ups hard son.

twenny fo' on the street.

Evidentally I pimped UPS a little too hard, they are looking over their hub structure to see where they can trim some of the fat. :D

you needa buy stetsom

DEE DEE.

Ze big amps are kind of neat.

But meh, Zenon boards > Stetstom boards..for now.

Anybody in the market for some good old vlx's ? Gonna go by cash converters ( local pawn shop ) this afternoon. Got a call yesterday, someone sold them 4 of them. 2 vlx 400's, 1 vlx 50, and 1 vlx 200. Said I could have all 4 for a grand.........:)

Anybody in the market for some good old vlx's ? Gonna go by cash converters ( local pawn shop ) this afternoon. Got a call yesterday, someone sold them 4 of them. 2 vlx 400's, 1 vlx 50, and 1 vlx 200. Said I could have all 4 for a grand.........:)

seeif they will trade a new econed juggernaut for one!

you needa buy stetsom

DEE DEE.

:madrofl: