mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

*Waits for the you might be a redneck joke...*

:D

Some of the most fun I've had driving has been old trucks out at the farm.

Part of me wants to do something stupid & impractical with the van when it stops being just transportation...

Not the van version, but that's a '60s Econoline :P

Hey Ryan, thanks for taking the edge off me a bit tonight.

Time for bed.

Hey Ryan, thanks for taking the edge off me a bit tonight.

Time for bed.

Not a problem. :)

From my experience, cops really don't give a fuck what a woodie wagon does.

yeah, I seem to get a lot less attention in the Impala when doing stupid stuff than I would in something like a F-body

i was on i-81 one time right at the JMU exit doing about 15-20 over the speed limit when I see a cop pull out from the median, i pull right behind a mustang and just wait.

cop comes up, sits beside me with his lights on, i slow down, he pulls the mustang.

oops!

'90 1/2 ton chevy: One of the infamous Chevy trucks that has half the paint peel off because they let the primer flash for to long before they put color on it. Also has a lack of exhaust (5.7L 2wd)

Exactly like my chevy!

We even had that hoe repainted during warranty and it still peeled again

I think its Family Guy that has done the 'How to spot a gay' things in some of there episodes before...

Anyways, due to my roommate (yes, the art major) I have devised a new one, if this offends anyone, I really don't care and if it does offend you, lighten up.

We were talking about having to get up early enough to watch the sun rise, my roommate responds with this.

"I love sunrises and sunsets, every time I see one I feel as if the day was made special just for me and it makes me feel happy"

My other roommate and I just look at each other and start laughing.

So you might have a gay on your hands if you ask them "Do you like sunrises or sunsets better?" and if they answer with more than one word or in a colorful way, you've probably got a gay.

Oh god, that was stop your sentence mid word, and say wtf funny. :)

Well, they are kicking me out of the library, time to go to the other one...

We have theorized that his mental process must be something like a cross between Candyland, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, and Chutes and Ladders.

I meet so many audiophiles who listen to records motionless and silent, with a grim look on their faces. Fuck that. Try listening to Patricia Barber or Eva Cassidy or any other audiophile favorite while having passionate sex on the floor between your speakers. Your stereo will never sound better. Just make sure you apologize to your partner when you have to get up and flip the record over. You know - just like in the old days.

So true...:peepwall:

I need a new preamp before I can get a vinyl setup... And I currently don't have the 1grand extra it'll take to get a preamp that I want.

I spy the stinky man that I had in Calc II, I almost feel like walking somewhat near him so that I can determine if he still stinks as bad or if he learned some hygiene. Then again I really don't want to find out unless I have to, and I don't have him in a class anymore so its all good.

I figured out the other night, I have changed my house/dorm audio setup every semester since I have been in college.

After my trip to Mississippi I plan on starting to do my surround sound build for the hell of it, and starting on my entertainment center. So build logs will be coming in a week or three. One for 'peekas and one for welding up a metal fixture called my future entertainment center. No, not a stripper pole or cage, sorry. Although I would love to install a stripper pole, just to have one. I know I have some friends that would use it too. :D

I'm not getting shit done for studying, but I am in NO mood for that boring stuff.

Posting random bull shit topics is more interesting, whether ya'll even care to read my postings, not sure, but hell, its all good. :)

*Waits for the you might be a redneck joke...*

:D

looks like you took care of it for me :)

Part of me wants to do something stupid & impractical with the van when it stops being just transportation...

Not the van version, but that's a '60s Econoline :P

I approve. :)