mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

How you get to be old enough to use the internet and post a question using an coherent sentence, and not know what the term 'male' and 'female' are used for when talking about connectors is beyond me.

Since Scott isn't here, I'll fill in for him.

"You can't teach smart."

AHahahaha. Nice!

:)

From my experience, cops really don't give a fuck what a woodie wagon does.

yeah, I seem to get a lot less attention in the Impala when doing stupid stuff than I would in something like a F-body

How you get to be old enough to use the internet and post a question using an coherent sentence, and not know what the term 'male' and 'female' are used for when talking about connectors is beyond me.

"You can't teach smart."

also, "You can't fix stupid."

"You can't teach smart."

also, "You can't fix stupid."

I know he's said both to me several times, but I think can't fix stupid is the one he says more often.

/tip of the hat

I drive like an old man now. I have no interest in doing anything exciting.

5 or 6 years ago, though.

God I feel old saying that.

This instructor puts questions on his tests that test to see how well you read the book too.

Which of the following examples were used in the chapter.

A.

B.

C.

D.

etc.

That better be one damn important textbook.

I drive like an old man now.

Save on wear and tear and gas mileage ... seems like the only way to drive!

I don't know anything about driving though. After all, I'm just an Italian Retard Out Cruisin'.

"You can't teach smart."

This needs to be placed on all post-secondary applications.

Plus I like to relax a bit when I drive. I'm not much of an adrenaline junkie, particularly if I'm not competing against someone else.

And stock S-10's get boring really quickly.

Unfortunately, I was young and stupid. I bought a 2WD 4.3L with the "Xtreme" package. I've given it a bit of a once over so it doesn't look quite so retarded but as far as performance is concerned, it is pretty boring.

I don't know anything about driving though. After all, I'm just an Italian Retard Out Cruisin'.

ever had a mullet?

And if I'm getting something 4x4, I'm thinking K5 or Bronco.

Plus I like to relax a bit when I drive. I'm not much of an adrenaline junkie, particularly if I'm not competing against someone else.

The 'fun' factor of a vehicle can be directionally proportional to the amount of caring for a vehicle, especially if the vehicle is not designed for such 'spirited' driving.

The 'fun' factor of a vehicle can be directionally proportional to the amount of caring for a vehicle, especially if the vehicle is not designed for such 'spirited' driving.

very true

I drive like an old man now.

Save on wear and tear and gas mileage ... seems like the only way to drive!

Just for reference, the faster I've been driving my Z71 the better mileage I've been getting :dunno:

Driving is MUCH more fun to me when you are going fast. It keeps me more observant. This is of course when I don't have a stereo I feel is worthy to indulge into. In that case I'm doing 65 and take the long way to where I'm going to finish the song I'm on

Unfortunately, I was young and stupid. I bought a 2WD 4.3L with the "Xtreme" package. I've given it a bit of a once over so it doesn't look quite so retarded but as far as performance is concerned, it is pretty boring.

I would never have guessed you drove an Xtreme S-10, not sure what I would have figured you drove, probably something more along a standard 2 or 4dr sedan, but not an s-10...

BTW 350TPI I posted a list of some of the workout we do on my thread if you want to check it out

very true

Like when I had my old dodge truck, 82 Dodge half-ton, 4spd, 225 slant six, 82mph down hill with a tail wind... But lord did I have fun with that truck, taught me how to drive the piss out of a manual transmission, it was a vehicle you HAD to drive like you'd stolen it in order to get anywhere.

I would never have guessed you drove an Xtreme S-10, not sure what I would have figured you drove, probably something more along a standard 2 or 4dr sedan, but not an s-10...

I was big into the mini-trucking scene when I was younger and still wouldn't mind doing a truck exactly the way I want, but I don't have the cash or the time to make it anywhere near what I would like.

The practical side of me says my next vehicle will be a sedan but I am drawn to trucks and SUV's.

very true

Like when I had my old dodge truck, 82 Dodge half-ton, 4spd, 225 slant six, 82mph down hill with a tail wind... But lord did I have fun with that truck, taught me how to drive the piss out of a manual transmission, it was a vehicle you HAD to drive like you'd stolen it in order to get anywhere.

I wouldn't mind a vehicle with a little character. Mine has none, in my opinion.

I actually kind of miss working on my old dodge, you could sit in the engine compartment there was so much room, everything was mechanical and hardly anything electrical (radio/lights and thats about it).

Every vehicle I've called mine has had character...

Dodge: Dented up (bought it that way), ugly as sin, lack of exhaust and what was there held up by wire, etc

S-10: 89 4x4 ext cab 4.3L, rust on every body panel but the two, and those were replaced when an old woman hit me and I had to play body man. A geyser had erupted on it when Grandpa and Grandma had it at Yellowstone years ago and covered it, needless to say it didn't need help rusting and that just made it a terminal case in a few years...

'90 1/2 ton chevy: One of the infamous Chevy trucks that has half the paint peel off because they let the primer flash for to long before they put color on it. Also has a lack of exhaust (5.7L 2wd)

Oh, and after I stopped driving the Dodge, it served some time as a farm duty truck, then it became an irrigation engine (its orig purpose). We cut it off right behind the cab, put it on stilts, ran a custom drive shaft out the back, put some Murphy gauges on the inside and put it in the middle of a corn field. :)

Looked Hilarious, I wish I would have gotten a photo of it for the couple of years we used it like that. *We went to a center pivot on that field instead of flood and need a small block to run the pivot*