mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Horrible way to do it, but I do have the answers... worked out.

I despise school.

The only good things about it is where I work, some friends, and booze.

I love where I work, fricking great job. I get paid to build shit all day, and its always new shit too, not the same old thing day in and day out. Nothing is on a production line scale, no huge time rush, just get to sit down, design it, and go build it and put my own touches on it and make it a decent piece of work.

Horrible way to do it, but I do have the answers... worked out.

tsk tsk, you don't learn anything that way :P

I love where I work, fricking great job. I get paid to build shit all day, and its always new shit too, not the same old thing day in and day out. Nothing is on a production line scale, no huge time rush, just get to sit down, design it, and go build it and put my own touches on it and make it a decent piece of work.

sounds like a great job

I know this, but damn it cuts the time requirement down occasionally. :)

Hell it'll still take me over an hour and a half to do the damn assignment thats short, with the answers.

sounds like a great job

Oh it is, and if I'm dressed up for some god forsaken occasion and don't want to work, I go in and talk with my boss, we'll just bull shit and tell stories for a couple of hours, hes like 68yrs old, 4th generation wheelwright, put in a bazillion years as an electrician and has done more odd jobs than # of beers I've drank. That man has built about everything and has stories.

and this is the hop, since when do my posts have to make sense?

tease

My boss's son also owns a $250k drag truck that he built, 2000hp and does 170+mph in the 1/8th. :)

His play toy car is a 800hp '67 Firebird, it use to have 1,100hp but he couldn't do anything with it, whenever he let out the clutch it dug ruts in his gravel driveway 6" deep.

He runs a business selling re-man/salvaged tug boat engine parts, he put 90,000 miles a year on TWO (yes, 90k each) 1 ton dually Chevy trucks (fully loaded, ext cab, 8.1L gas engine). He use to rebuild them but now he just sells and makes parts.

Might I add that having the lambo dealer on the same road as your office makes purdy sounds go by about once an hour.

I drive like an old man now.

Save on wear and tear and gas mileage ... seems like the only way to drive!

Just for reference, the faster I've been driving my Z71 the better mileage I've been getting :dunno:

Driving is MUCH more fun to me when you are going fast. It keeps me more observant. This is of course when I don't have a stereo I feel is worthy to indulge into. In that case I'm doing 65 and take the long way to where I'm going to finish the song I'm on

ya its great driving fast and rockin out to a new system(which will hopefully have the sub stage in this week :slayer:)

its so hard for me to do the speed limit got to be doin at least 75.

and me and mk make plenty of tag team trips during the 60 mile drive back to the homeland

I drive like an old man now.

Save on wear and tear and gas mileage ... seems like the only way to drive!

Just for reference, the faster I've been driving my Z71 the better mileage I've been getting :dunno:

Driving is MUCH more fun to me when you are going fast. It keeps me more observant. This is of course when I don't have a stereo I feel is worthy to indulge into. In that case I'm doing 65 and take the long way to where I'm going to finish the song I'm on

Doesn't work with mine, the gas pedal seems to be directly connected to the gas gauge.

Might I add that having the lambo dealer on the same road as your office makes purdy sounds go by about once an hour.

Test drive one for me would ya? :)

:NeedPics:

I want some Vinyl!

i know where we could go listen to some :)

and i bet have when u get the audio system set :)

Part of me wants to do something stupid & impractical with the van when it stops being just transportation...

Not the van version, but that's a '60s Econoline :P

I approve. :)

Ford powa!

Time to go take a leak, then think about doing the homework.

Part of me wants to do something stupid & impractical with the van when it stops being just transportation...

Not the van version, but that's a '60s Econoline :P

I approve. :)

Ford powa!

I guess it's ok, but only in something like that :P