mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Stop answering PM's, it worked for me. :D

Answer mine please ? Pretty please ? :D

Tom, ygpm.

replied

Now you've got an email. Imagine that :P

:lol:

I vote you add a Kicker 400.1 MAW-10 combo in the store. Even if it is only $2 off retail on both, it would make a nice single sub package for a lot of budget people...

<------ Owns that combo

bang for the buck, that setup has to be up there

Beer is now officially cheaper than water in Scotland :drink40:

It has been in Germany for some time. Actually I'd say it is here to, just not in restaurants like it is in Europe. If you go into a gas station in Wisconsin you can buy a bottle of beer cheaper than a bottle of water.

I pucking hate having to use the pucking commuter lot. Ain't no way I can safely get to class in this kind of weather :badmood2::jon::dammit::lame::madsign:

I pucking hate having to use the pucking commuter lot. Ain't no way I can safely get to class in this kind of weather :badmood2::jon::dammit::lame::madsign:

That's why I've been taking the bus to class.

I am just sooooo tired tonight of doing shit for others on my time for free for the sake of this hobby.

You don't want to know the total sold : profit ratio of the SSA shop in 2007. :(

That's why I've been taking the bus to class.

Yeah thats what I have to do, park in the commuter lot, then catch the shuttle bus to the uni. There was a high probability of me getting struck by lightning on the way to the bus stop this morning though so I said fudge it...

I vote you add a Kicker 400.1 MAW-10 combo in the store. Even if it is only $2 off retail on both, it would make a nice single sub package for a lot of budget people...

I believe Mark just said in an email a few days ago, there are no more MAW-10's left. :(

Lunchie time. Arthur is feeling better. Little guy had croup again the other night.

girl at work was talking chit about going to radford the other day and how it's just as good as tech.

i said exactly what i always say.... radford is where people go when they can't get in to tech. She got furious.

i asked if she applied to tech. The look on her face said more than enough.

heh

i really gotta stop that though. i think that's about the 4th girl i've done that to.

strangely enough they never reply with "yea and i got in...but i chose radford"

Phenylephrine is chit

Pseudoephedrine is the chit

Stupid federal laws....

so no more maw 10's? eva?

Its not official yet, and Mark will be the best one of course. But last we talked on the phone, the MAW's are heading out, with the IXL's being the main line. The MJ's might continue, I like the MJ, and think people should just grab one regardless while they are still so cheap. The rest is Mark's say.

ugh, looks like my bro might be in the market for a sub/amp

gonna need something stupid loud,

i mean LSQ..lol

Aaron, can you pm me the price on a sundown 3000 through the shop?

it's in a hatch, i'm thinking 3000+BTL 18

Matt, ygpm.