mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I just bought more amps..... I really gotta get rid of all my spare amplifiers now, i have no need for them but buy them because of the deals.

damn, wish I would have read this before I just bought an amp 15 minutes ago!

Tomorrow is going to be a big bucket of fail regardless of the outcome.

Interesting prediction, why?

denim quote

The real question is where is the economically conservative, socially middle person that the country really needs. :(

*raises hand?* But I hate politics.

I agree with much of what Aaron said that I deleted for sake of length. And while trying to adhere to his wish to not become political in here, I just want to say that I wish the other parties would have their fair share of airtime. Let them debate and things. Sadly money rules, and with the way people blindly follow either Republicans or Democrats these days, IMO it would take at least 6-7 elections for an independent, green, etc. to *maybe* start getting some recognition.

Said fuck it and bought a pair of Mistos. If nothing else I bought Christmas presents for two family members :shrug:

This would of been a perfect day for the cops to be out on the roads hard. Too many retarded drivers out today.

funny you say that, because I got passed on the shoulder today. on an on ramp to a highway. I wasn't driving slow, I merged at the bottom of the on ramp going 65, the speed limit. dumbass almost clipped my rear end on his way around, too. I was sooooo happy when a truck going 55 was in front of him on the highway and he couldn't pass for the 5 miles he was driving on it and I was right behind him :)

Here's a cropped pic

Creepy.jpg

it is his crack smoking room

looks like i'll be running 16ga monster wire to my peekas, mainly because it was $10 at wally world and i need to run new wires ASAP.

good ol 12 and 10ga will be replacing it in the spring.

Got a new project. See the vacant corner? IB sub just got approved by the little lady. :) The bathroom is on the opposite side of that corner, about 24" x 42" x 8' of space available but even better it is vented into my furnace room. :D

Two options:

1) Custom cabinet built into the wall.

2) Sub in the wall, grill covering it. My wife has asked if anyone on here knows where we can get grill colors in lots of choices. So anyone?

Bar area with the door open hiding some of the wall.

dooropenfc0.jpg

Door closed so you can see the area.

doorclosedei9.jpg

The same corner, just on the bathroom side. Oops. :)

bathroomlb3.jpg

looks like i'll be running 16ga monster wire to my peekas, mainly because it was $10 at wally world and i need to run new wires ASAP.

good ol 12 and 10ga will be replacing it in the spring.

16 is fine :D

16 is fine for tweets nd mids but I have to get 10 or 12 to run to the subs or woofers (may run 200+W to them depending on what goes in there) so i figure I'll run that to the doors since i'm sure i'll buy a roll instead of by the foot.

Time for lunch and standing in the voting line.

luckily there was absolutely no line where I went

This would of been a perfect day for the cops to be out on the roads hard. Too many retarded drivers out today.

too many retarded drivers out everyday

Got a new project. See the vacant corner? IB sub just got approved by the little lady. :) The bathroom is on the opposite side of that corner, about 24" x 42" x 8' of space available but even better it is vented into my furnace room. :D

Two options:

1) Custom cabinet built into the wall.

2) Sub in the wall, grill covering it. My wife has asked if anyone on here knows where we can get grill colors in lots of choices. So anyone?

Bar area with the door open hiding some of the wall.

dooropenfc0.jpg

Door closed so you can see the area.

doorclosedei9.jpg

The same corner, just on the bathroom side. Oops. :)

bathroomlb3.jpg

no more hummingbirds :(

My wife has asked if anyone on here knows where we can get grill colors in lots of choices. So anyone?

Try to find a stage/pro sound type place near you? There's one near here that Ramos recommended to me when I had the Maggies and was thinking about recovering them...

Time for lunch and standing in the voting line.

luckily there was absolutely no line where I went

2000 people in my town, 8 volunteers = no line for me either

No birds :D

A little green still on the window sill, but that will change when I finish the rest. God damn bathroom shit is expensive.

Son

Of

A

Bitch.

I came to that realization a couple weeks ago.

Just hope the house and senate don't end up democratic....