mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

go Coleman, Smith, and/or Chambliss

My tires growl loudly due to aggressive tread design, thus my road noise

looks like Coleman is edging out Franken by less than 500 votes so far...Go Coleman

I haven't really ever bothered to put deadening in the trunk. Obviously not referring to problem spots like the license plate bracket, tightening hinges and stuff but the actual panels.

Most of my road noise right now is coming to my ears via my trunk.

I didn't say wheel wells and the wall separating the trunk from the cab, just the trunk panels itself. You need a blocker here more than a mass loading dampening layer as I don't really think that structure induced noise is the issue.

Unfair though as you have a Japanese car and I drive a German one. Slightly different building mantra's.

looks like Coleman is edging out Franken by less than 500 votes so far...Go Coleman

:thankyou:

Damnit, sometimes I suck at smileys.

:thankyou:

You guys have some interesting politics up there...Ventura, Franken actually having a chance, and that blowhard Michelle Bachmann... :ehh::P

a good south park is going to be on tonight fyi

Sons of Anarchy, then turning to South Park later. :)

This would of been a perfect day for the cops to be out on the roads hard. Too many retarded drivers out today.

funny you say that, because I got passed on the shoulder today. on an on ramp to a highway. I wasn't driving slow, I merged at the bottom of the on ramp going 65, the speed limit. dumbass almost clipped my rear end on his way around, too. I was sooooo happy when a truck going 55 was in front of him on the highway and he couldn't pass for the 5 miles he was driving on it and I was right behind him :)

That is classic, the whole "Race to theRed Light." It amuses me... most of the time you end up passing them down the road anyway.

Crazy shit happens up here everyday, I don't quite understand why either. 2nd highest per capita income state, one of the best educated states, perhaps the winters make people crazy.

And for all the people that voted for Obama because "he is going to bring change"

I thought that was a given since he was running as a Democrat

lol How could I be so naive?

I'm telling ya, this state and soon country has gone soft. The good ole american ass woopin and telling it like it is,... is no longer your porogative.

I agree. So much tip-toeing around things. Say what you mean and mean what you say.

COME ON COLEMAN
COME ON CHAMBLISS

Come on Clitus :lol:

I'm telling ya, this state and soon country has gone soft. The good ole american ass woopin and telling it like it is,... is no longer your porogative.

I agree. So much tip-toeing around things. Say what you mean and mean what you say.

I've gotten much better at that lately...

I kinda misread that I've gotten better at the telling people whats on my mind, which is usually just the truth :P

And for all the people that voted for Obama because "he is going to bring change"

I thought that was a given since he was running as a Democrat

Party affiliation isn't what it used to be. The stereotypes for the two big parties don't always apply. But the Democrats knew what they were doing. Put in a black man and say he'll change everything from what Bush is doing. That's all he would have had to say. He'd get 15% of the vote just from that from all the ignorant people who knew nothing about either candidate but still had to make sure to vote, plus the 45% that the Democratic party would have gotten anyway.

I think the "just go vote" mentality that all the national groups, celebrities, sports stars, etc. are telling people is misguiding. They need to change it to "Go learn about the candidates so that your vote is not in ignorance." Too many people these days vote solely on how charismatic a candidate is. Politics are about POLICIES, not smooth talking you at a cocktail party.

I've gotten better at the telling people whats on my mind, which is usually just the truth :P

That's really what it needs to be. Just. Be. Honest. It's really not hard and makes nearly everything so much easier, and being honest will never snowball. Not to mention the huge lift off of your shoulders from not having to carry around a huge load of bullshit everywhere you go and everyday.

anyways, I'm really tired of politics. I've never talked this much about them in my life, and I really don't enjoy it at all. Politics just make me angry. I'm so glad elections are over and I really want to stop talking about it all.