mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Thank FUCKING god.

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/11/05/co...ta-senate-race/

The recount better not change the results.

I am worried, I mean your state did elect Jesse the Body. Would be catching up to California in electing famous names :P

Wow

Prop 8 passed in California

Whodathunkit, eh

Yeah two totally corrupt approaches passed here in Maryland;

early voting and slots.

Very scary, it looks to be that everything I voted for or against did not win or pass. Which means my small, educated, middle class tax paying family in the state of MD is not represented at all, period.

Wow

Whodathunkit, eh

early voting and slots.

Very scary, it looks to be that everything I voted for or against did not win or pass. Which means my small, educated, middle class tax paying family in the state of MD is not represented at all, period.

I'm just curious, what's particularly wrong with early voting? :)

I think if you're going to allow people to vote absentee and mail their vote in early, I don't see the difference between that and going in person to do it.

Just hope the house and senate don't end up democratic....

already 56/40 in the Senate for the dems and 213/135 in the House for the dems

Its not filibuster proof though thankfully.

How many does it take to enact cloture again, 60 I think it was?

Wow

Whodathunkit, eh

early voting and slots.

I think if you're going to allow people to vote absentee and mail their vote in early, I don't see the difference between that and going in person to do it.

Nothing wrong with early voting, it is the way in which the totally democrat controlled state government is going about it. Opens us up tremendously to voter fraud much like what occurred in Ohio and Illinois.

Crap, I contradicted myself by replying to political post. But to continue that silliness, to add to the early voting issue here JimJ, the amount of our tax money the state has spent on the elections and the machines and supposedly making more voting places and the time spent waiting shorter, they are ditching most of the machines from what I understand and going back to what we had before 2004. The good ole' boy system is very alive and well here in Annapolis.

shitnuggets. I need some MDF rings, anyone want to help a brother out? I have access to jack shit here.

why do i need them, because fucking shitass infinity stock speakers had terminals so shitty taht just attaching a wire to it broke it. The worst part is i was being super careful while doing it.

Oh well

Wow

Whodathunkit, eh

early voting and slots.

Nothing wrong with early voting, it is the way in which the totally democrat controlled state government is going about it. Opens us up tremendously to voter fraud much like what occurred in Ohio and Illinois.

Now that makes a lot more sense :)

I couldn't believe it, my county in NC went Democratic by a large margin, the state hasn't been called yet, though...which doesn't surprise me, everything else is done slow as balls, why should the election be any different :P

shitnuggets. I need some MDF rings, anyone want to help a brother out? I have access to jack shit here.

why do i need them, because fucking shitass infinity stock speakers had terminals so shitty taht just attaching a wire to it broke it. The worst part is i was being super careful while doing it.

Oh well

PM Me with what you want. Does it have to be MDF or will some birch ply work too?

Just hope the house and senate don't end up democratic....

already 56/40 in the Senate for the dems and 213/135 in the House for the dems

Its not filibuster proof though thankfully.

How many does it take to enact cloture again, 60 I think it was?

Yep, 60.

Thank FUCKING god.

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/11/05/co...ta-senate-race/

The recount better not change the results.

I am worried, I mean your state did elect Jesse the Body. Would be catching up to California in electing famous names :P

And that year as a percentage we had more under 22 year old voters than any other. Crazy.

Hopefully this weekend I can put some quality time into working on the Cadillac getting the amp rack done, amps mounted, DCX in, sub in, and another roll of Raamat in.

Think I'm going to put one or two layers on the rear doors, one layer on the floor, and the rest in the trunk...

Halfway tempted to just put the sub in the trunk, although I'm worried about how much I'll lose since the trunk is sealed off with the rear seat and the back deck.

I haven't really ever bothered to put deadening in the trunk. Obviously not referring to problem spots like the license plate bracket, tightening hinges and stuff but the actual panels.

Wow

Whodathunkit, eh

:dammit: I already had to watch what I say and do, this is going to tighten their grip even more. Can't say 'feg' or 'ghey', what's the point of freedom of speech with that. I'm telling ya, this state and soon country has gone soft. The good ole american ass woopin and telling it like it is,... is no longer your porogative. (sp)

GOVERNMENT CONTROL FTMFL and its grip is getting tighter

After a long battle with cancer, science fiction's biggest crossover novelist Michael Crichton died today.

:sadwavey: :sadwavey: :sadwavey: :sadwavey: :sadwavey: :sadwavey:

I haven't really ever bothered to put deadening in the trunk. Obviously not referring to problem spots like the license plate bracket, tightening hinges and stuff but the actual panels.

Hmmm...

After a long battle with cancer, science fiction's biggest crossover novelist Michael Crichton died today.

Wow, didn't even know he had cancer. :(

Wow, didn't even know he had cancer. :(

:( :( :(

Most of my road noise right now is coming to my ears via my trunk.