mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

If you lived in Texas long enough and still aren't accustomed to how serious we take our football, then I dunno what to tell you...

Texas football...serious fudgeing business...

No chit.... Tech fans have a reputation for tearing their own stadium up. That's a cool way to raise tuition... :suicide-santa:

I'm pretty sure with the 8-10 times that #1/#2 got beat last year the field was never stormed.

Storming the field is something chitty teams do when they know it will be impossible for them to achieve more, maybe their smarter than I thought?

My city is home to the 8th biggest sports rivalry in the US, I attend one of the rival high schools. The rivalry started when my school was built and we started sharing the stadium with Idaho Falls High School and the winner of the game, called the Emotion Bowl, paints the goal posts their school colors, sadly they have been orange for the past 2 years, no blue this year :(

8th biggest? How are these ranked.

Percentage of the cities population that goes to the game.

Hello Barack Obama...

If you lived in Texas long enough and still aren't accustomed to how serious we take our football, then I dunno what to tell you...

No chit.... Tech fans have a reputation for tearing their own stadium up. That's a cool way to raise tuition... :suicide-santa:

I'm pretty sure with the 8-10 times that #1/#2 got beat last year the field was never stormed.

Storming the field is something chitty teams do when they know it will be impossible for them to achieve more, maybe their smarter than I thought?

My city is home to the 8th biggest sports rivalry in the US, I attend one of the rival high schools. The rivalry started when my school was built and we started sharing the stadium with Idaho Falls High School and the winner of the game, called the Emotion Bowl, paints the goal posts their school colors, sadly they have been orange for the past 2 years, no blue this year :(

Isn't that a bit skewed towards football and other sports played in monster arenas? :D By that logic, the Detroit Lions are in a larger rivalry than the Red Sox :P

My wife has asked if anyone on here knows where we can get grill colors in lots of choices. So anyone?

Try to find a stage/pro sound type place near you? There's one near here that Ramos recommended to me when I had the Maggies and was thinking about recovering them...

this might have something: http://www.yourautotrim.com/

Just hope the house and senate don't end up democratic....

already 56/40 in the Senate for the dems and 213/135 in the House for the dems

one good thing that came from this election is that the chick from last night now has to buy me ice cream

Isn't that a bit skewed towards football and other sports played in monster arenas? :D By that logic, the Detroit Lions are in a larger rivalry than the Red Sox :P

Most people stand though, the Emotion bowl is too intense to sit still, you really can't just sit there.

Red,Orange,Yellow,Green,Blue,Indigo,Violet= An irratating community

Just hope the house and senate don't end up democratic....

already 56/40 in the Senate for the dems and 213/135 in the House for the dems

Its not filibuster proof though thankfully.

From my facebook

Ashley "is great, whats going to happen now!!"

Keith "is looking into relocation"

Dustin "is just going to go to bed."

:lol:

And for all the people that voted for Obama because "he is going to bring change", you are also lower than fitards

I would like to clarify that I mean that statement for those who I see using that merely as their sole reason for voting for Obama. The one's that if you asked how they would just :shrug:

I hate Coleman as well, but compared to Franken he is perfect.

time to run speaker wire....and rip apart a lot of interior

fitard thread updated with an actual proposal

ahh the L1s fit perfectly behind the stock locations. Unfortunately the stock locations SUCK ASS. but they'll work until spring, or at least winter break.

Wow

Prop 8 passed in California

Whodathunkit, eh

And for all the people that voted for Obama because "he is going to bring change"

I thought that was a given since he was running as a Democrat