mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I made $100 for 3 days of easy work.

I love Subway

I'm glad you're satisfied with the job that keeps you below the poverty line. At least you won't be disappointed much in life.

I am. =)

Making more then most 17 year olds. :captain:

You think so?

I said most ;)

And for the amount of work, it's hard to beat.

No way you could get me to work there... I'd rather work harder, and make real money than work in the food industry.

What person in their right mind installs a 4 gauge ground to their head unit?

I am contemplating installing an additional ground to the head unit and I dont have any small wire laying around and have a bunch of 4 gauge laying around. Is it overkill, yes.

Do you guys think I should do it if it fits?

chit, lol, i know of a certain competitor that installs a small cap, 1/2 farad, inline with his headunit...and yep, all 4 guage. works for him.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

What person in their right mind installs a 4 gauge ground to their head unit?

I am contemplating installing an additional ground to the head unit and I dont have any small wire laying around and have a bunch of 4 gauge laying around. Is it overkill, yes.

Do you guys think I should do it if it fits?

wire is wire, but don't install an additional just replace the one you have

Thanks guys. They way I see it is current is going to choose the path on least resistance so it shouldn't matter if I leave the harness connection and add one to the back of the deck. The whole reason I am contemplating it is to further eliminate a possible pico fuse problem. Although I have had my 880 for 3+ years and haven't had a problem, it was under warranty the whole time. Now the warranty is gone and I recently took it out do to circumstances and now getting ready to install it again, just thinking it may help.

I wouldn't run two, just get rid of the crap one and your problems are solved.

I made $100 for 3 days of easy work.

I love Subway

I'm glad you're satisfied with the job that keeps you below the poverty line. At least you won't be disappointed much in life.

I am. =)

Making more then most 17 year olds. :captain:

You think so?

I said most ;)

And for the amount of work, it's hard to beat.

No way you could get me to work there... I'd rather work harder, and make real money than work in the food industry.

Well sorry my job disappoints you. :shrug:

No reason to apologize, you didn't do anything wrong.

It doesn't disappoint me, I like having people make my food for me when I go out to eat. There is just no way I could work there. I'll do bitch livestock work before I work in a food establishment.

I fucking hate team members who don't do shit.

First assignment for this group, and I did 95% of it. No fucking way I'm carrying these assholes the rest of the semester.

*pissed*

exclude the people that don't do work, if they don't do anything don't let them take credit for your work. i had a group presentation in a mass media class last year and we just left one girl out entirely. she never really helped contribute so she got cut out of the loop. not sure what your situation is but i HATE when people try to take credit for my efforts.

this was kind of a last minute thing, so I guess there's some amount of excuse, they had 10 hours from when I first emailed them saying we need to work on it to when I finished (it didn't take nearly that long to actually do)

and this is the first assignment in a string of things for this project and I have a feeling I'm stuck with them no matter how much work they do so I can't just discard them

that sucks, it's one thing when you have one bad apple, but when you got a whole team using you as a crutch i guess all you can do is assume that doing the extra work will build your character :wacky:

I talked to them today, and I told them that if I end up writing the final paper, it's only going to have my name on it.

Anyone recommend a certain company for differential oil?

Lucas with a bottle of GM LSD additive, it's what I put in the Camaro

RP isn't worth the price

If I remember what my mechanic friend told me correctly, the RP is too slick; it doesn't allow the clutches in an LSD to grab properly (disregard if you've got a torsen).

The RP tranny fluid is definitely crap when it comes to T56s, doesn't have anywhere near enough wear protection as regular old ATF.

It doesn't disappoint me, I like having people make my food for me when I go out to eat. There is just no way I could work there. I'll do bitch livestock work before I work in a food establishment.

i need a job untill i get out of LA Tech. I will enjoy the mechanic work a little more.

I could never work in the food industry either.

Always steared away from royal purple just because of there attitude of every oil they make is the end all for all lubricants. There price seemed to always confirmed there attitude. But if its proven I'm always willing to try it

I've been using nothing but it for 14 years. I don't see a problem with the price. They cost just as much as any other synthetic.

DSCF0027.jpg

Should be a fun build to watch :)

This is becoming more and more common with the Terminator Mustang guys. Compound boosting.

RP isn't worth the price

Lucas already has friction modifier in it.

RP isn't worth the price

But is it a friction modifier for a LSD though? Just curious...

Going to see the woman tomorrow, finally a weekend with her and NO roommates. :)

And what's wrong with it? Better then selling drugs and shit.

I get to spend my day with great people, eating decent food, and making some $$. It supports my hobby.

I bet yall have all mighty high paying jobs. right?

Pissed Top :squintfinger:

RP isn't worth the price

What specific weight?

RP isn't worth the price

LSD is the only one that needs the friction modifier.

Useless whoring starts here

Goes to page 15070

OK done... lol

The post we started at and stopped at is there. The time shows it.

I did it right.

The common courtesy is to mark the beginning with the ending page and the end with the beginning page

RP isn't worth the price

For some reason I was thinking of Transmission fluids where there are different friction additives, (Type F vs Dextron III for example)

Goes to page 15070

OK done... lol

The post we started at and stopped at is there. The time shows it.

I did it right.

The common courtesy is to mark the beginning with the ending page and the end with the beginning page

correct....

and you went back and edited the first one. and don't say otherwise, i checked before i posted my comment....and you can always bypass the edited by thing by not checking the box. so no, you didn't do it right. but now you know, next time do it right or i will drop the hammer.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Skip to page 15070

It also doesn't hurt to make it big like that^

and even add a link to make it easier for people :) The link probably also helps those crazy bastards who view different posts per page then default

RP isn't worth the price

For some reason I was thinking of Transmission fluids where there are different friction additives, (Type F vs Dextron III for example)

kinda off base a bit, but tom is the only person i've ever seen go AGAINST royal purple. i've read/seen nothing but good things about it. it's what is in my bro-in-laws stang too....

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

<--- is not one of those crazy bastards that views different then default

but I think Penguin is....