mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

And Goat Ropers is in Farming, MN. Fucking hilarious.

Sean, on the note of you butchering your own pig, do we get the photo of you with a carved hog and a big ass knife?

Sean, on the note of you butchering your own pig, do we get the photo of you with a carved hog and a big ass knife?

hopefully with a rambo style bandana.

now I want to smoke a couple butts for samiches all week, and then have a rack of ribs tonight.

I'll live though. I have a large pile of tastey scallops sittign at home ready for me to get them tastey tonight.

Any good recipies to try Sean?

How have you already had them?

I am a sucker for pan searing and making some sort of sauce, so I don't step out of that a whole lot but there are a ton of ways to sauce them.

I may stop and pick up some Bacon. I love pan seared too. I was thinking something with a rich buttery sauce, all this pork talk though is making me think bacon wrapped and on a hot grill!

that name is too awesome when combined with the cities name.

I don't know if I mentioned it but the lawyer that I'm working against in my mothers case is Hitler.

I really need to get new shocks on the ass of the Caddie, the rear tires are cupping bad.

I don't know if I mentioned it but the lawyer that I'm working against in my mothers case is Hitler.

You don't happen to be jewish do you?

Okay gents.

I need a bookshelf DIY recomendation. I don't think the wife will let me put in towers in the living room unless they are spectacular to look at and have a small and not too tall foot print.

I have the 18" Q for low end anyway. She will use it to pound out music when she's in the mood so basically a strong mid bass for rock music. Probably used 95% of the time for TV/movie watching, but the reason for the upgrade is she wants to have better sounding louder music, and she hates watching action movies with the TV's crap speakers.

It will be backed up RIGHT against the wall, perhaps touching it. So forward vented or sealed?

Any sugestions?

You don't happen to be jewish do you?

No but I am Polish. Catholic side however.

Okay gents.

I need a bookshelf DIY recomendation. I don't think the wife will let me put in towers in the living room unless they are spectacular to look at and have a small and not too tall foot print.

I have the 18" Q for low end anyway. She will use it to pound out music when she's in the mood so basically a strong mid bass for rock music. Probably used 95% of the time for TV/movie watching, but the reason for the upgrade is she wants to have better sounding louder music, and she hates watching action movies with the TV's crap speakers.

It will be backed up RIGHT against the wall, perhaps touching it. So forward vented or sealed?

Any sugestions?

Look up the miniFonken's.

weird why they just wouldn't throw in a loosely souped up eco boost and call it a done. It would have more power they the FI of the turbo.

then they would have no need for the V8 :lol:

can't be a mustang without a V8 :lol:

weird why they just wouldn't throw in a loosely souped up eco boost and call it a done. It would have more power they the FI of the turbo.

then they would have no need for the V8 :lol:

can't be a mustang without a V8 :lol:

new 6.2 would give it a spankin. Would also have the headroom to slap on a screw on top of that 6.2 also.

I would rather turbo it, but muscle car guys like screw chargers it seams for the most part.

I'd rather just have displacement to begin with... Then look into forced induction.

since we're talking BGE's here, just how hot can you get 'em? 700? 800? More?

$769.99 for the BGN with the nest. Is that about what you guys are getting them for?

Finishing up the temperature variable speed control for the home amp fans. I can finally have some peace and quiet when listening to music. These rack amps were noisy.

Any more info on this?

Credit goes to :

http://www.webx.dk/oz2cpu/pcmod/fan-reg.htm

Ditch the rpm output / input. Add a radiator for the mosfet (the one on my board gets pretty hot before the fans start). Still have some adjusting to do, now the fans start when the amp turns on and they move as slow as possible. Once I get a radiator on the mosfet I'll set it so that the fan starts at 40-50deg C. Took me a couple hours to set up everything.

Much lower noise level.

You should post a build thread in the HA section so I don't have to ask where this is in the future.

I'll open it up for some mods and post a build log then. Not too much to post about it now in a build log :P

The EcoBoost is setup for transverse mounting. They don't have a casting yet for the trucks, so no way to get it into the Mustang economically yet. They use the trucks for pretty much all the testing for the larger engines. Ford is notorious for only doing what they need to sell cars. The EcoBoost in the Taurus will sell just because of the name, and the smaller cars will do well in their respective markets as well, but it just wouldn't make financial sense right now to install the boost in the Mustang. Don't worry though, someone will get ahold of the '11 V6 and it'll be boosted before you know it. That's the beauty of the Mustang. . . There are performance parts available for the cars before you can even buy them.