sundownz

Trade-In Program

Thanks for the info on the other thread Jacob. I am still tying to convience myself that I need to trade in my zx1500. When do you expect to release the 2000d?

Thanks for the info on the other thread Jacob. I am still tying to convience myself that I need to trade in my zx1500. When do you expect to release the 2000d?

3-4 months perhaps.

We have completed around 20 trade transaction so far in the test phase... all is well at this point. We are going to keep going at least for a while :)

I got my SAX50.4 from Jacob last week! Won't be hooking it up for a while, but it came in great condition! Can't wait to start a build. :)

I got my SAX50.4 from Jacob last week! Won't be hooking it up for a while, but it came in great condition! Can't wait to start a build. :)

Glad you like it!

jacob, brilliant idea and it works. sound check in lafayette does this and dave and myself started doing this over the summer.

Indeed :) Seems to really help out customers that want to upgrade.

jacob, brilliant idea and it works. sound check in lafayette does this and dave and myself started doing this over the summer.

Indeed :) Seems to really help out customers that want to upgrade.

That is a fact. I can't wait to get my 3000d.

Chad

I like this trade in program. I traded my 2 American Bass VFL-100.1 amps for a Sundown SAZ3000D. This thing is a monster compared to my other two amps. Keep up the good work Jacob.

Tade-In program is temporarily canceled until further notice. It seems that there are folks who expect me to warranty used merchandise beyond guaranteeing that it works when they receive it. We test the used product to make sure it works when the customer gets it - we cannot test to make sure it will work for 10 years, or even two weeks. This is why NEW merchandise costs more... it has a warranty. I assumed that was simple and understood - but I was mistaken.

Thanks to all who participated. We will be completing all open transactions but not accepting any more.

I was enjoying the program and helping customers more easily afford our products.

I may re-consider it in the future... once I have time to write a detailed set of guide-lines and perhaps set up a check-out page for used amps that notifies customers of no warranty beyond a "no DOA guarantee" and requires an electronic consent form or something to purchase one of them.

I was enjoying the program and helping customers more easily afford our products.

I may re-consider it in the future... once I have time to write a detailed set of guide-lines and perhaps set up a check-out page for used amps that notifies customers of no warranty beyond a "no DOA guarantee" and requires an electronic consent form or something to purchase one of them.

Keep me posted. I am awaiting the 2000d release.

Sucks that a few bad apples had to spoil the fun for everyone...

I agree with you. Some people just like to take advantage of others. :lookkickballs:

Sucks that a few bad apples had to spoil the fun for everyone...

Complete shame. Well I'm glad I got my transaction done. :)