DEVO1

Fi sales: concerned

Concern: I really wanted fi bl15 subwoofer but.. Fi website seems half functional, and don't have a phone number for support or anything.. how can i feel safe by order it? and i emailed fi.. i never get email from them... so how can i trust them? cause i don't feel trusting them right now.

hope hear from u fi guys! or else..

Edited by DEVO1

...By Seeing Online As The Only Way To Get These Subs Firsthand, And The Amount Of People That Have Them, You Shouldn't Have A Trust Issue. E-mail Scott Or Nick Instead Of The Sales Email And See What You Get.

Fi is a very trust worthy company.

They are just very busy, give em time

From what i hear they are extremely trustworthy, they are a smaller company and may be out of town for shows or something.

I ordered mine on the 21st, recieved it on the 29th...

Pretty fast for them having to build them, and then ship them all the way across the US...

im on mac computer i used browser firefox or safari i couldnt check out the button.. theres no checkout button.. so i have no idea how much they charge for shipping.. anybody have any idea..

thank everyone for comments. i get it.

im on mac computer i used browser firefox or safari i couldnt check out the button.. theres no checkout button.. so i have no idea how much they charge for shipping.. anybody have any idea..

thank everyone for comments. i get it.

I'm pretty sure they include shipping, but I could be wrong.

standard shipping to the continental us (48) is included in the price of the woofer.

Wrong. . .Prices no longer include shipping. They were adjusted for average shipping and now actul shipping is charged.

50 buck for shipping plus fully loaded fl bl15 pretty expersive.. im thinking to get hifonics XXV olympus 3,200 watt. seems cheaper with shipping... im not sure..

I just tried it with an 18" BTL order.

btl18-2.jpg

As far as Fi, Hardcore Customs is an AA dealer. . .I talk to Scott about once a week. Fi is a great company - place the order without any fear :D

ohh 38 dollar isnt bad.. good price shipping.. what computer ur using or browser to bkofl? cause i cannot see any checkouts when i picked full loaded bl15 it all say update or go back button that it...

im trying to get in so i can figure out what shipping cost.. im from Tucson, Arizona zipcode is 85730.. if anybody able access please check and whats price.

fi is trust worthy.. i have been a customer.

you can alway get ahold of FI here.

I got screwed by Ascendant Audio over 3 years ago, but that was before Scott bought them. I just ordered an IB3 18 from Fi a few weeks ago and it didn't take long to get it, and she's in great shape. Scott even followed up on it on a different forum and gave me specific instructions to post pics of the build :D

ohh 38 dollar isnt bad.. good price shipping.. what computer ur using or browser to bkofl? cause i cannot see any checkouts when i picked full loaded bl15 it all say update or go back button that it...

well, I'm also on a Mac & I can use Safari to checkout but not on Firefox. That's weird. First time I've had this issue & it worked w/ FF a month ago probably.

Concern: I really wanted fi bl15 subwoofer but.. Fi website seems half functional, and don't have a phone number for support or anything.. how can i feel safe by order it? and i emailed fi.. i never get email from them... so how can i trust them? cause i don't feel trusting them right now.

hope hear from u fi guys! or else..

They have a good rep and lots of ppl seem to be running them your should be ok

I would trust this brand over 95% others. When I screwed my sub, I was able to call Scott and talk to him one on one to figure out what I needed to do... He even called me and left a voicemail when my sub was ready to be shipped out and was fixed! :D Great guy to do business with, and Nick is a great guy; very polite and helpful! Have no fear w/ AA or Fi!

Sounds like user error, I can use safari and Firefox to check out.

picture1bb2.png

Check for updates, and see if they have a spell/grammar checker for you as well.

I thought the same way when I bought my BTL's..

Since you can only get them from Fi..

So I didnt think it wud be trust worth.

Takes time to build the woofers but its worth it..They are built nice and they ship them good..

I emailed both scott and nick about 2 weeks ago and another time b4 that and didnt get a response. I even left a number for them to contact me since i dont have a number to contact them. If any of u guys have another way to contact either one of them please let me know. Thanks

If you emailed me two weeks ago I didn't get it...

If you don't put a subject line in the bar..i don't get it.

If your email is something to the extent of 'imtoosexyforyouandyourmom at hotmail.com' i'm not going to get it.

As far as why it won't work on Safari, I haven't a clue. I don't use a Mac. We've been around for 3 years without a phone, we're not going to get one. If we had a phone we'd spend 8+ hours a day on the phone talking about things that can be handled by other means in a few seconds. The same people you would talk to on the phone is the same people who build your subs...