Mark LaFountain

Group Buy HID Kits (updated w/install pics)

well man sorry to hear you are gonna sell the car, did you plan on working on it and just cant or dont want to? Any plans for another project? Good luck man.

ohh i stay with projects...

i bought this 75 lincoln 2 years ago.. blown motor... hard to find big block 460 in my area..

finaly found a good motor.. re built it... droped it in.. replaced every thing... i mean everything on the motor.. pumps, carbs gaskets belts everything!... but the more money i spend i feel that this car will never been what i want in an old school... she still needs paint.. and carpet... im just not ready to make the leap.

but i have alot of cars.. and i know ill get another lincoln to add to my stable..

Picture978.jpg

Picture979.jpg

Picture772-1.jpg

Picture188.jpg

Picture190.jpg

a/c blows snow balls., and the heater blows hot... every option works... all power. if anyone is intrested in buying.

question is whats the quality like? do you have any experience with them personally to back them up? I only buy my HIDs from one specific company at the moment to date they have no recorded ballast failures and the back everything up with killer customer service. ill leave the name out unless someone would like to know.

Edited by MemphisMzd

I have had experience with them, but i have only installed 1 set personally. The failure rate of the kits i offer here are at 3%, they do have kits that are at .3% but the price is more expensive so i cannot offer them at this same low price. Installation was really simple plug and play. Bulb fit great and had great color. And the customer service has to go through me, so turn around and stuff like that will be longer, but i try and do the best that i can.

Edited by TRP

That is an acceptable rate of failure for the price. I just hate seeing people buy cheap ebay kits with 25% failure rates.

Yea alot of people dont care what they sale. I try and sell good quality items. I know these kits are Chinese made but they are an acceptable item to me for a great price.

here's my set that I ordered. Fast shipping and great service even...(he even installed them for me cause he's local!)

040.JPG

041.JPG

042.JPG

043.JPG

044.JPG

045.JPG

046.JPG

047.JPG

nice upgrade in light mark looks good!

nice battery u got up front too!

nice upgrade in light mark looks good!

nice battery u got up front too!

yup, they turned out great, I couldn't be more happy..now to get the matching fogs in there....

yea i am working on it.

How long are these going to be available? I would like 2 sets for my car, any discount for a second pair?

Well i will offer them for as long as people want to get them. Send me PM we can work out the details. Thanks.

What would i need to buy to use these? could i use my stock projector?

Yes, they fit into stock bulb locations and are basically plug & play. If you have a dual filament bulb that serves as high/low than you will need one of those setups...not sure if its offered here but they are usually a bit more $$$

And i just retrofitted a set of HID's into my moms old reflector headlamps for her- they really do make a difference. I prefer the 6000k or lower cause i feel like anything beyond that sacrifices visibility for "bling"

What would i need to buy to use these? could i use my stock projector?

Yes, they fit into stock bulb locations and are basically plug & play. If you have a dual filament bulb that serves as high/low than you will need one of those setups...not sure if its offered here but they are usually a bit more $$$

And i just retrofitted a set of HID's into my moms old reflector headlamps for her- they really do make a difference. I prefer the 6000k or lower cause i feel like anything beyond that sacrifices visibility for "bling"

Nice, and Thanks for the info.

So how do i order lol

just pm him and then paypal will work i'm sure. He's a great guy to deal with, i've bought 4 sets off him so far lols

So how do i order lol

just pm him and then paypal will work i'm sure. He's a great guy to deal with, i've bought 4 sets off him so far lols

hmmfff... I'm 16 and have no credit or debit, i have just hard cash. My parents dont let me use there cards. How could i obtain this paypal money lols. and how much would head and fog lights cost

So how do i order lol

hmmfff... I'm 16 and have no credit or debit, i have just hard cash. My parents dont let me use there cards. How could i obtain this paypal money lols. and how much would head and fog lights cost

Contact him and ask if he will accept a USPS money order, then go down to the post office, ask for a money order in the correct amount and mail it certified mail. :)

So how do i order lol

Contact him and ask if he will accept a USPS money order, then go down to the post office, ask for a money order in the correct amount and mail it certified mail. :)

alright thank you sir

If you did want to purchase from me i will accept any payment that is most convenient for you to use. I think the 8000K would work best for you. The are still really bright but do have a nice blue tint to them.

What Bulb Type/ Color Temperature would be best with dark blue?

did you stated that you have aftermarket projector on your truck i guess from ebay if so your bulb does change my brother had some projectors and they became h1 and they where 9006 before just to let you know they do change

depends on car and lights you have some cars have different view of how the color applies

did you stated that you have aftermarket projector on your truck i guess from ebay if so your bulb does change my brother had some projectors and they became h1 and they where 9006 before just to let you know they do change

depends on car and lights you have some cars have different view of how the color applies

Holy english batman!

Holy english batman!

What da World?! :WTFBubble: