Thumpper

Thumppers Ford Windstar Ground Pounder

I like Boobies

they are almost as fun as my four 15's :fing34: .................................................................. :Doh:

I like Boobies

they are almost as fun as my four 15's :fing34: .................................................................. :Doh:

Hay.

Back off get your own sandwich. I mean boobies. Lmfao

Edited by efxtruck

Your girl muSt be pretty easy going to let you put her boobs on a forum full of guys!! Lols!!

Well I don't know about that lol... Yeah she can be pretty cool... And like I said she LOVES SSA TOOOO.

We both have nothing bad to say about them.. She sat in the PTS van the other day and all she said is " I WANT ONE" lol..

So know I have to save some Big cash to get her one... Oh it will be worth it.

Ya I bet! Lols! And with the way those must have hit while she was sittin in it I can imagine that she wanted one. That's the real motive behind this isn't it Thumpper? Lmao!! But seriously she's lucky to get to witness the project first hand.

Your girl muSt be pretty easy going to let you put her boobs on a forum full of guys!! Lols!!

its not like shesshow nipps guy... lol its like an ssa bikini lol

its not like shesshow nipps guy... lol its like an ssa bikini lol

We where going to put straps on it for that vary reason but they didn't fit well enough. Hay that might be a good idea swimsuit line and models. Lol.

Great.....

now I got a nut spun to get the wife a push up bra and see what those DD's look like

with a bit of clevage squish.........................................

Great.....

now I got a nut spun to get the wife a push up bra and see what those DD's look like

:wackit: lol

Trevor did u do anything to the van this weekend? I have been tuned in from the beginning looking forward to Sunday night ,Monday morning to see updates on that monster low end van of yours. I no you are trying to get the electrical right I was just wondering what is going on. Loved the first vid now ready to see more and some numbers.

not much progress...I have the head liner out and will be working on the sound deadening

when I get the time..I am running a single pair of the 660's and moving the tweeters around

on the pillars..I'll be making the pillar pods once I get the imaging I want..I alo have somewhat

of a template for the rear amp rack cover..nothing pic worthy at the moment

Great.....

trevor, did you manage to get any where near making this a reality?

oh wait, this was a build log, lol, my bad. the thought of boobs, cleavage, push up bra...i got distracted, sorry.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

So I went for a thump in the van last night and WOW they are starting to drop. They are sounding really good. And with the one pair of 660's in there it give you a hole new appreciation for music. You can hear things that you have never heard before. Good job to every one from Mark and Aaron to the boys in the build house and to Trev for making it all come alive.

these subs combined with the Crown power are just friggin un beleivable

the sound quality of them is really starting to come out

We haven't heard much from you on this monster van have you put the power cables in and got it cranking on the meter yet? I no it takes time and you building all those enclosures but can you give us another treat of the van more vids please

We haven't heard much from you on this monster van have you put the power cables in and got it cranking on the meter yet? I no it takes time and you building all those enclosures but can you give us another treat of the van more vids please

I heard that the box wasn't as he planned, it was a bit on the small side, so now from what I hear, he's about to build a wall :) This should be an awesome thread to watch. not that it wasn't allready lols

the set up is so far past rediculous it isn't even funny...the whole side of the van looks like a water fall

with all the flex...

it stays with in 1/2 db from 28hz up to 42hz (a very very flat response)

the 3.50cf3 would be minimal enclosure size for the 15" IMO..I'll be going to 5.0cf3 per sub next

the set up is so far past ridiculous it isn't even funny...the whole side of the van looks like a water fall

with all the flex...

it stays with in 1/2 db from 28hz up to 42hz (a very very flat response)

the 3.50cf3 would be minimal enclosure size for the 15" IMO..I'll be going to 5.0cf3 per sub next

Yeah it is a little ridiculous . Its impossible to put into words how that system hits. Its just awesome

Edited by efxtruck

31291310366_large.jpg

31291310367_large.jpg

31291310368_large.jpg

31291310369_large.jpg

31291310366_large.jpg

31291310367_large.jpg

31291310368_large.jpg

31291310369_large.jpg

Didn't even need to say anything Eh.... lol.

Man those turned out well. And they sound soooo Good to. Glad to see all of the peaces fall together in front of your eyes.

that is awesome! You have the "eye for design" it looks like :)

Makes me want one of the vans now lols

that is awesome! You have the "eye for design" it looks like :)

Makes me want one of the vans now lols

Well the system is worth more that the van... So it's not getting the van it is getting the system lol

Them door are sick!!!

Stylin' and smooth!

Two thumbs way up!!! :Bling:

I can't beleive the sound of these 660gti's with 1160w rms on them

the Tsunami Katana Series RCA's and 12 gage twisty were a nice upgrade to....a huge difference

just rediculous......

31291310370_large.jpg

31291310371_large.jpg

31291310372_large.jpg

31291310373_large.jpg

31291310374_large.jpg

The doors turned out awesome! I love the orange & gray, and the Pound That Sound embroidery...Wow! Great job! :drink40: