Thumpper

Thumppers Ford Windstar Ground Pounder

who ever did the finish work on those has some talent. Love the stitched look. wow

who ever did the finish work on those has some talent. Love the stitched look. wow

he will be doing all the vinyl work on all my future custom installs......

SSA will get the same respect as JBL when the sub enclosure is covered :coolugh:

that's a very nice lookin install (as always) and i agree with everyone else on the doors. they came out niiiiiice

Wow, excellent work!!!

thanx guys

I have have not had the time to complete the install on time but it's fully functional

and will be at Okanogan Thunder 2009 (Western Canadian Finals) in Penticton

BC on August 23.....this is going to be a HUGE comp...well over 300 cars expected

DB Drag , IDBL and IASCA SQI / SQC classes :fing34:

wow that install is amazing!! good luck at the finals!

got the rough of the pillar pods they will match the door skins when finished

the tweets are directed to the center between the front seats

31291310379_large.jpg

31291310378_large.jpg

and yes the windsheils is cracked...there is a replacement waiting at the glass shop

Edited by Thumpper

Putting those up there really brought the music to life. It changed the whole listening experience .

the woofer enclosure and amp racks are getting an over haul once I catch up with

things.....

this build is not over........................................................yet :coolugh:

the woofer enclosure will be coming out this week and I'll be working on the re-build as time allows

:popcorn: I'll be watching this one!!

I'm just waiting to see if the parts are available to fix my Crown amp.....

if it's not fixable I'll be working with EXILE and will be running there amps..this will change the amp rack

so I can't do anything untill I know for shure.....

I'm just waiting to see if the parts are available to fix my Crown amp.....

if it's not fixable I'll be working with EXILE and will be running there amps..this will change the amp rack

so I can't do anything untill I know for shure.....

Wow that's is taking along time to get figured out. I hope that reactor can be fixed. There is just no comparison to that stupid thing lol. I'll have to pop up there one of there days that I'm not working 15 hour days lol. Good luck man

they know what the problem is....they just can't get a response from Crown or JBL about replacement parts

really lame customer service imo....... I don't want another amp on the bottom end..anything else would be a downgrade

out with the old..................make room for the new

lol if u wernt in canada i woulda bought that box from u.

Wow. Probably could have sold it locally, but who knows. We need to get you an SSA jacket. ;)

it kinda sucked.....it costed me $5 to dump it to ....LOL

I'm looking forward to this next build though.............and yes the subs will remain SSA

I know everyone has their favorite subs and I see your favorites are SSA, since your a box builder I thought I would ask you what is it about SSA subs that move you (just curious)?

out with the old..................make room for the new

Wow I can't believe that that monster is gone. You should've put 2 coins on it for the boat man and lit that bitch up lol.

5 bucks that not bad it weighed like 300+lbs

If I ever get a day off anytime soon I'll pop up there.

Wow I can't believe you just threw that box away, but I can't wait to see the new build and hopefully some nice numbers.

I know everyone has their favorite subs and I see your favorites are SSA, since your a box builder I thought I would ask you what is it about SSA subs that move you (just curious)?

143.6db @ 10hz will move anyone...LOL

I like the sound of them..they are easy to rebuild and I like dealing with Aaron and Mark

best part is I'm supporting a small buisiness and I got something no one else around here does

143.6db @ 10hz will move anyone...LOL

I like the sound of them..they are easy to rebuild and I like dealing with Aaron and Mark

best part is I'm supporting a small buisiness and I got something no one else around here does

What r u talking about with the way u r pushing SSA everyone in town will have one soon. Lol

=[ should have shipped it to me haha