Thumpper

Thumppers Ford Windstar Ground Pounder

I did make a vid but the hatchback was making a god awfull sound.....I had to Dynamat it

and stuff it with insulation.....I also have to double layer the roof

just sickening the tightness and impact of these things

Sending the van into cardiac arrest huh?!! LOL!!

I wish I could hear it in person, but a vid would do!

I herd them today and WOW is all I can really say... Hats off to Pound That Sound beautiful install can't wait till the doors are in.

And props to Every one at SSA.. I have heard all the different models of your woofers and nothing to say but excellent job to everyone. SSA is going to be leaving there mark in the top of the top vary soon. Keep up the good work

I herd them today and WOW is all I can really say... Hats off to Pound That Sound beautiful install can't wait till the doors are in.

And props to Every one at SSA.. I have heard all the different models of your woofers and nothing to say but excellent job to everyone. SSA is going to be leaving there mark in the top of the top vary soon. Keep up the good work

thanks!

After just speaking with trevor, he told me stories how his roof is "krinkeling", and someone heard him 1kilometer away so far! lols. Cant wait for these vids. Tuned @ 30hz, this thing is gonna deff be breaking something. :fing34:

dont know what to say lol

I did make a vid but the hatchback was making a god awfull sound.....I had to Dynamat it

and stuff it with insulation.....I also have to double layer the roof

just sickening the tightness and impact of these things

I think we need to see the shitty video even.... :coolugh:

I herd them today and WOW is all I can really say... Hats off to Pound That Sound beautiful install can't wait till the doors are in.And props to Every one at SSA.. I have heard all the different models of your woofers and nothing to say but excellent job to everyone. SSA is going to be leaving there mark in the top of the top vary soon. Keep up the good work
thanks!After just speaking with trevor, he told me stories how his roof is "krinkeling", and someone heard him 1kilometer away so far! lols. Cant wait for these vids. Tuned @ 30hz, this thing is gonna deff be breaking something.
Yeah that was me I heard it at his place then went home. About an hour after that I was sitting in my back yard and I herd bass.... It sat still so I went to investigate. I had a felling that it was Trevor. I stated walking and got to the fairgrounds. Still I hear bass but can not see from where. I step up on to the Grand Stands and I fell Bass and the tin roof is shaking after the Bass line.I look around and about 600 yards away I see the Pound That Sound Van.I walk towards it.....I get about 400 yards away and and I can really fell the beat in my feet now.I walk up to the chain link fence as it rattles. I can fell the Bass pound against me now and I am still 35 yards away. I couldn't believe it it was unreal. If you get a chance to get a demo.... TAKE IT

As I was writing my last post I heard Bass I thought to myself that must be Trevor.

I check out my front door and No One is there.

About 15 minutes later it stops I hear no Bass at all. RING RING goes the phone. It's Trevor.

"Hello I say".

I hear "hello"

"Where you just down at the park a few minutes ago" I ask

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA" Is all I hear at the other end.

Fallowed by a vary funny story.

Well that was my funny little story.

And just for the recorad. This park is over BLOCK away

Edited by efxtruck

lols. Trevor is getting to a new level of output here. nice to see :)

I cant wait to see what it will do on the mic its goin to hit high low!!!!!!!!!!!!

all I can say is DAMN........I'm not to depressed that I gave up my 10" Icons anymore

for 15" woofers they are really tight.. hit very very hard

I gotta see this thing in action... i cant wait till i can afford more power mine are hating me.

O...M....F....G..... i just came back from hearing this monster and holy %&!@ my ears are still bleeding .....

it sounds amazing , and there still not even broken in yet , the entire Van shakes .... you could make milkshakes in the cup holders

and mix paint on the roof , LOL it was insane ....very nice .....SSA is by far the best Sub brand out there hats off , thumbs up

i will never buy another kind of sub in my life , they are the best now and forever ......i am going to let everybody i know to only buy SSA subs from now on , i am so happy with my DCON , and now i cant wait to get an ICON or XCON or both LOL

Keep up the good Work SSA , and Trevor , that install is by far your best ...... :rockwoot:

O...M....F....G..... i just came back from hearing this monster and holy %&!@ my ears are still bleeding .....

it sounds amazing , and there still not even broken in yet , the entire Van shakes .... you could make milkshakes in the cup holders

and mix paint on the roof , LOL it was insane ....very nice .....SSA is by far the best Sub brand out there hats off , thumbs up

i will never buy another kind of sub in my life , they are the best now and forever ......i am going to let everybody i know to only buy SSA subs from now on , i am so happy with my DCON , and now i cant wait to get an ICON or XCON or both LOL

Keep up the good Work SSA , and Trevor , that install is by far your best ...... :rockwoot:

Glad someone else shares my opinion ;)

yeah , you and i think alike Mark ,

looking forward to spreading the SSA name

Box looks great with the primer coat!

I'll make a vid once I make some ground on the sound deadening...I did some 10hz to 25hz tones

earlier.....WHOLLY!!

don't have any more time for my project untill I catch up on customer builds

have you figured out how much current that monster amp is pulling? i'm eager to see some more 10hz db drags and termlab laptop breakage :fing34:

we need videos!

he will post some more pics once he gets the amps mounted and the door pods back , then we run some power wire and FIRE IT UP !!!

it will be awsome :rockwoot:

I didn't know you were a part of this project. What did you do? i bet it was fun working on it hey? :ehh:

he will post some more pics once he gets the amps mounted and the door pods back , then we run some power wire and FIRE IT UP !!!

I didn't know you were a part of this project. What did you do? i bet it was fun working on it hey? :ehh:

he smoked a bunch of ciggars and drank a few King Cans....................... :fing34:

he smoked a bunch of ciggars and drank a few King Cans....................... :fing34:

well that's an important part of the process i guess? :clap:

i see that it turned out pretty F*CKIN AWESOME though. when are we gonna see some vids??