Sign in to follow this  
holley2346

How backed up are you?

I was just wondering how backed up you were.... I know it took almost no time to get 2 sets of bl's 3 months ago. Was wondering if it could possibly be the same this time around :). I did email, and no reply. But no worries, same thing happens to emails I receive.

Some info would be appreciated... thanks :)

BTW.... order email is todd.holley@gmail.com.

Well, I just got my Q15 on the 30th which I had ordered on the 19th if that helps.

It took them 3 days to send me an email saying they had accepted the payment through paypal.

I just ordered a 12" Q. Ordered yesterday and confirmed the same day.

I ordered yesterday... paypal says that the payment is completed. :)

I was mostly referring to how long the tooling would take.... how long till it gets in UPS hands...

Also, I would email but i never get responses. I sold my 18 inch bl's, is it possible to pay for FI car audio to send me standard fi bl 18 boxes with the padding and everything they use so that I can ship it to the buyer using those boxes? I want it done correctly.....

Edited by holley2346

Sorry but I see this thread title and think

exlax.jpg

Just had to throw that out there.

exlax.jpg

:wacky:

I would greatly appreciate it if someone from fi could answer me about the boxes..... The buyer is wanting his subs asap and I don't want them to be screwed up when they get there.... I have a couple of orders being processed now by fi and would appreciate it if I could get a couple of boxes for 18s shipped with some padding to the same address. :)

12 bucks plus whatever shipping is for each box...

Looking at about a ~5-6 day build time right now

Shoot me a bill for 2 boxes for bl 18's with packaging 36022. paypal is war@codoriginalservers.com

You can use the same shipping info as the info for the btl and the x's.

Edited by holley2346

.... still awaiting bill. :)

I was wondering.... can you just package the type x 12's in BL 18 boxes? That would be great if you could :)

I sent FI 2 e mails : I wanted to buy a 15" Q.

No answer !!!

Maybe they don't need to make money. :rolleyes:

I asked SSA for the Icon 15" and got an answer the same or the next day!!!

I finally ordered an Icon 15, my payment was sent by Paypal and everything is clear now. I am just waiting for my sub (it has been shipped 1 or 2 days after the payment).

Customer service seems to be important for SSA, but Fi doesn't care. Why ? It is not my problem!!!!!!!!!!!!

No answer !!!

I finally ordered an Icon 15, my payment was sent by Paypal and everything is clear now. I am just waiting for my sub (it has been shipped 1 or 2 days after the payment).

Customer service seems to be important for SSA, but Fi doesn't care. Why ? It is not my problem!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could have something to do with the fact they they are flooded with work emails and it's only a handful of people taking care of the whole company :)

No answer !!!

Could have something to do with the fact they they are flooded with emails and it's only a handful of people taking care of the whole company :)

Or the fact that you don't email them to order, you go to their website and order.

No answer !!!

Could have something to do with the fact they they are flooded with emails and it's only a handful of people taking care of the whole company :)

Or the fact that you don't email them to order, you go to their website and order.

When you sent the emails what did you put in the subject line?

exlax.jpg

Before I opened it up I was going to give out suggestions on a mirrored Raid configuration.....

lawl

:D

Didn't need that thread jack lmfao... I love fi, it's the only brand of subs I have.... and I have many :) I just like them sitting around my room for decoration. :) I only wish I could get an answered call or a reply to an email every now and then. :)

exlax.jpg

Before I opened it up I was going to give out suggestions on a mirrored Raid configuration.....

lawl

:D

:lol:

No answer !!!

If you emailed me, and didn't put a subject in the email..I didn't get it.

If you didn't email me..I didn't get it.

I've been driving most of the day and haven't touched email since yesterday at about 3pm...

Nick " at " ficaraudio.com

Never like to loose a customer, but you did pick one heck of a sub to go with. Excellent choice.

Cleared up all the BL/BTL subs that we had running into the 12 business day lead time (normally 3-7) due to lack of steel from our vendor. They were back ordered on our custom 20' lengths of steel for over 3 weeks and that put us behind. I appreciate everyones patience with their orders.

Back to normal lead times for BLs and BTLs... except we will start shipping new BLs to all those that ordered from today on out. Still have a few of the old motors left for those that need repairs or to match another driver.

Thanks,

Scott

Never like to loose a customer, but you did pick one heck of a sub to go with. Excellent choice.

Cleared up all the BL/BTL subs that we had running into the 12 business day lead time (normally 3-7) due to lack of steel from our vendor. They were back ordered on our custom 20' lengths of steel for over 3 weeks and that put us behind. I appreciate everyones patience with their orders.

Back to normal lead times for BLs and BTLs... except we will start shipping new BLs to all those that ordered from today on out. Still have a few of the old motors left for those that need repairs or to match another driver.

Thanks,

Scott

What are the differences between old and new motor?

About a 1.25" of magnet diameter. Comes standard with pole chamfer and a copper coil vs paying for the chamfer as an option and the older standard coil. Added the hyper pole chamfer which is similar in geometry to the compression plug in the BP option of the Qs and SSDs, although this is integral to the pole (machined all as one piece) and not just a machined aluminum part added. Now has the urethane Fi logo dome tag on the back of the motor as well.

Since we have had the BLs we have seen what people like about them and how they use them... seems we needed to kick up the motor strength a little more to meet the needs of our customers. Trying to get all pics and specs up tonight.

Thanks,

Scott

Sign in to follow this