Bali

You think YOUR setup is nice?

Take a gander at my beautiful enclosure!

Before:

setup002.jpg

After:

100_0872.jpg

plunking awesome right?

It's just a temporary btw, there is no way i could seriously roll with this for more than like a week.

I wonder what that's tuned to.....lol

I couldn't roll with that at all lol

i was curious so did some math-

If that's a 15 and those cut out holes are for 10s...

I estimated the box to be 32" wide x 16.5" deep x 16.5" tall.

Internal volume ~ 3.75 cubes NET.

If you were to successfully block the ports and just leave the 1 sub cut out open, it would be tuned to exactly 80hz if all other math is right.

Ironically, you might safely be able to set the subsonic down in the mid to high 30s but experiment is highly required to prevent damage.

wow i woulda just cut a piece of mdf to seal it off completely, i mean there's a point of wanting to hear your system right away but damn...

Before:

setup002.jpg

After:

100_0872.jpg

plunking awesome right?

It's just a temporary btw, there is no way i could seriously roll with this for more than like a week.

i would get a piece of mdf and cover/seal 1 sub hole and the 2 ports and get a 10'' pvc pipe and strt from there

No. What IS retarded is that this guy probably spent over an hour of his time getting a jig saw cutting out a hole, putting the sub on top of the box to make it look like it might be mounted with screws, letting some wires dangle to make it look wired, lift it, put it in his trunk, clean the saw dust, get his camera take pictures, pause, laugh to himself, take pictures, bring camera to his pc, choose his 100 pics he probably took, upload to his computer, go on ssa make a tread, upload his pics onto the tread and wait impatiently beside his computer for people to write comments to his stupid tread while giggling to himself like a girl waiting in line for an n`sync concert. That my friend, is retarded.

Edited by Triple_P

No. What IS retarded is that this guy probably spent over an hour of his time getting a jig saw cutting out a hole, putting the sub on top of the box to make it look like it might be mounted with screws, letting some wires dangle to make it look wired, lift it, put it in his trunk, clean the saw dust, get his camera take pictures, pause, laugh to himself, take pictures, bring camera to his pc, choose his 100 pics he probably took, upload to his computer, go on ssa make a tread, upload his pics onto the tread and wait impatiently beside his computer for people to write comments to his stupid tread while giggling to himself like a girl waiting in line for an n`sync concert. That my friend, is retarded.

the only part that is true about that is that i cleaned the sawdust.

and i took 1 picture.

lol, nice analyzation.

No need to flame. It's a joke obviously. There wasn't a whole lot put into this. It is funny and stupid all at the same time. Chill, just laugh and click on....

And by the way in regards to the point of the this thread......

:wtf:

Dido....

and i took 1 picture.

Obviously you took 2 since there are 2 pictures

and i took 1 picture.

Obviously you took 2 since there are 2 pictures

Hes got a point there. lol

Before:

setup002.jpg

After:

100_0872.jpg

plunking awesome right?

:wtf: is that??? U should ve waited for a proper box

wow... thumpper an't got chit on this guy! rofl