Jakethesnake

TEXAS MEET

Lets try to get everyone together in the Austin-San Antonio-Dallas-Houston areas together. It will problaby be in San Marcos again cause thats where BigJon has his TL. BigJon, lets do this "MEET UP" on your next weekend off if you want to..maybe it will turn out a little better. So everyone get your stuff together and post up if your available to come. We already have 5-6 people that want to do this again. So within the next 1-2 months I would like to have this happen, so don't put down the thread just post if your comin or want more details! thanks fellas

fosho!

I doubt I can make it, but I have a TL if anyone needs to meter in the Dallas/Denton area.

Brian

I'm in set a date

BigJon when is your next weekend off?

I will say the weekend your off just so we can meter if we want to.

umm yeah lemme see whats up cause my sister is on leave for the next month before she goes to afgain.

I just need to order another tweet (I'm like Jon I keep f**** blowing them) and another 6.5" woofer (also blown) before I go cranking anything up anymore lol

I was trying to wake my homeboy up in the backseat this past weekend (he's a heavy ass sleeper) so I put on some 20Hz-20KHz sweeps and that's what blew my tweet lol stupid me :(

How about sometime between june 18th-22nd. ill be in San Antonio to watch a really good friend of mine graduate from the airforce. that would make my year to meet some of you guys and hear some real systems

sounds do able

i dont go to san antonio.. but im just north of... i know a few other members are in the alamo city.

hey im from san anonio and im going to the meet maybe i could pick you up

I think that San Marcos is the best place to meet. By then we will have about 3 maybe 4 of us coming down from Austin and I know a few from SA will come up. It is the best meeting spot since most of us live 30 minutes away from San Marcos. Besides I wanna run a pass again with BigJons TL. Lets stay to plan and do it sometime around June 18-30 that would be sweet! Everyone plan around then. BigJon, whether you can make it or not we gotta get an official meet goin. So yall tell me weather it should be mid June or late June. Talk to yall later.

how far away is the place that they are meeting

its like 45 minute drive

its like 45 minute drive

Ah.. i will see whats going on while in there. what day will it be?

It will be either mid or late june.. Yall just post up when your free and we will go from there. I am free the last weekend of June as well as the weekend before hand; so there for I will be able to do it towards the end of June so put up your free weekend. It will be a a few hours on saturday or a little while on a giving sunday. POST UP!

Who is bringing the beer?

Who is bringing the beer?

it goes down....

hey i cant get that new question CD here.... you got it?

you bringin your chick? shes a good pic taker.