*Jacob

*Big Jon (check yo calender homie)

*Cadillac Matt and 13 members

*Edgar

*Oscar (the dude with the kickers)

*power fanatic 07

*81chevystep and his bud

*onebadmonte

So thats 23 people so over 20 cars total! You know we are going to cause a miniature earthquake with all this bass... ANYONE ELSE?!?! lol

i donno if he has space for 23 cars

Think you may have any time to do Big3 for me this week?

anyway you can drop it off for a few hours..... as i am on call and its hard for me to complate task in one sitting

anyway you can drop it off for a few hours..... as i am on call and its hard for me to complate task in one sitting

Yeah, ill see if i can get a ride back from someone. Ill give you a call sometime this week.

I have everything to run that second cell too but i think im gunna wait on that cuz ive been considering a BTL + 3000D.

I doubt I can make it, but I have a TL if anyone needs to meter in the Dallas/Denton area.

Brian

I would love to come and get my system metered on the TL, im waiting to get my sundown saz-2000d. i stay in arlington, plus i wouldnt mind hearing your system also

Does that mean we have to find another place? I can tell my club it got cancelled or something

Thats cool. If you ever want to hit up a bar let me know.

Yeah maybe Billy D's or Longshots or something

Caddilac Matt, hell yea mayne....if your friends are down tell em to come on down....maybe they need a box :coolugh:

Yeah for sure, this is turning out just the way I wanted!!! So for sure with the 20th at 11 AM AM AM AM! Can't wait to see some of these rigs, and I got a feeling that if this turns out well that we all could be down to do it again and maybe start traveling to different areas of Texas? Idk just a suggestion for future plans if it is cool during our up coming meet! Caddi Matt, lmk if your friends are down bro. More people more people. Lets get this meet LEGIT! Jason-where do you live in Austin? Wouldn't that be throwed to have over 20 cars slabbin to a resturant and meeting up in differnt places (cause I am sure we will be told to leave a few parking lots)

Edited by Jakethesnake

Does that mean we have to find another place? I can tell my club it got cancelled or something

well if its gonna be at my friends shop there can be now more then 10 cars....

but jake is talking like he has a better place so.....

Yeah we need a place where we won't get run off, then you'd have 20 odd cars driving around following each other not knowing where to go ya know

I know this place on 35 south san marcos where I use to play paintball, smaller parking lot wit grass and rocks but we could problably do it there before lunch.....hold on I will come up with something....there are some abandoned warehouses or stores that arn't open on saturday we could do it at...I will find em on google maps real quick. Jon any suggestions?

Yeah we need a place where we won't get run off, then you'd have 20 odd cars driving around following each other not knowing where to go ya know

its a pain to drive 20 cars and trying not to get left behind in the red lights :ehh:

I think we can try this spot Jon....its were C-phan and I-35 are.... its right north of San Marcos and just south of Kyle...no houses Really close to there...red lights will be alright edgar, just run em! haha are you coming to the meet?

C fan is a no go.

i talked to him he said 20 would be alright.. but there can be NO trash left NONE..

i would really it rather be just car audio fans... ya know...

Yeah I see what your sayin, talk to matt cause the more the better I think. Regardless it will be a good turnout. Matt just come by yo self homie, at least for a little while if you gotta see the click later. I think it will be fine so just come and if things get sloppy then we will get a trash bag fo everyone and have a litter pick up party! :wacky: lol Where is your friends shop? We are still meeting at McCoys though, just to let everyone know that McCoys is legit just to meet up at then to the shop for bang!

Yeah thats true. There would be more trill impressions members there than ssa members. And it is hard enough trying to find a place where we can be unmolested by police. Dont get me wrong though it would be badass to have 20+ cars but where to go and what to do with soo many people uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :Doh: itll be hard to come up with something

Fo sho then, hey Matt.... how bouts you just bring you and yo lac to the meet. Like everyone has pointed out that it would be a over doing of our SSA meet. Maybe next time though, there is always next time.

If there not too many ppl going already, let me know wat up. I wouldn't mind seeing what my BL's doin compared to ya's systems. :)

Edited by vic713

If there not too many ppl going already, let me know wat up. I wouldn't mind seeing what my BL's doin compared to ya's systems. :)

what size bl's do you have and on what amp ?