Jakethesnake

TEXAS MEET

Fo sho Jon, I was wondering if you couldn't make it how would we get the shop still.......but your going so thats great news.

so what time did we say 11?

Yes, 11 am is the plan...of course we will wait till 12 or so for all the late comers then go to lunch and then to Jon's friends shop for some bass!

5$runs on the TL

i have plans around 230 or so...

whos all comein

say i.

#2 - I will be in attendence... Jon, will you take us to your friends shop so we can bang and use the TL?

Oh, and your old BL that is messed up is just sitting in my room; want to work something out?

I just found out about this. Wish I could go but I got plans tomorrow already.

he wants it...

good deal im glad you will be here... its been a while!

alright, thats cool and yeah, its been awhile....

all the houston people, we're meeting at the katy mills mall at 8-8:30 we can meet up in the bass pro shop parking lot

i wont be able to make it :angry2:

i need to go to mexico to go pick up my mom

hope all you guys have fun :fing34:

and before i forget take lots of pics and vids of everyones cars

Pix for all of us who are too far away to make it. :)

alright, thats cool and yeah, its been awhile....

all the houston people, we're meeting at the katy mills mall at 8-8:30 we can meet up in the bass pro shop parking lot

alright me and my buddy will meet u at the bass pro shop parking lot at 8:00 8:30

i wont be able to make it :angry2:

i need to go to mexico to go pick up my mom

hope all you guys have fun :fing34:

and before i forget take lots of pics and vids of everyones cars

That sucks oh well. I'll be there.

Jon I have no upgrades since last time only a new pioneer deck. I'll do a couple of runs on the tl. Want to make sure I am hitting the same with this new deck as I was with the old jensen.

And I'll get pictures and video. I'll make sure not to get any liscense plates this time.

So basically 11am to 2-3pm maybe a little longer???

if anyone has any questions about meeting up at the bass pro, feel free to pm me, and i can get your number or vice versa

just look for the truck in my sig, thats me, and i have a texastruckscene.com sticker on my back window

ight guys see yall in the mornin!

Make sure to make a good playlist for the meet...dress wit the best swagga

Where is every one at there are 4 of us out here at mccoys headquarters right now

Hey Jon gave me directions to the shop I will be there soon

call me my phone is 210-857-3259

Edited by CadillacMatt

Well I had a blast guys, it was good getting to meet everybody and check out yall's setups, now on to the good stuff!

banner.jpg

IMG00050-20090620-1421.jpg

IMG00051-20090620-1421.jpg

IMG00052-20090620-1517.jpg

IMG00053-20090620-1518.jpg

IMG00054-20090620-1536.jpg

IMG00055-20090620-1608.jpg

IMG00057-20090620-1641.jpg

If you guys have some more pics please post them up, I will put the vids in a seperate post

It was fun. Good to meet you all. Thanks BigJon and Jake for putting it on. Got a mad sun burn to get over now. :P Good setups and good peeps thats what it's all about. See ya next time.

Ha! Look, that's my car in the 3rd pic down next to BigJon in the red shirt... Hey, that's me in the second to last pic. I'm the one in the blue shirt, plaid shorts, and blue chucks. I'm all over the next. :o Nice pics Matt. :)

Ha! Look, that's my car in the 3rd pic down next to BigJon in the red shirt... Hey, that's me in the second to last pic. I'm the one in the blue shirt, plaid shorts, and blue chucks. I'm all over the next. :o Nice pics Matt. :)

Hey my bad man I wish I woulda taken more pics I didn't notice your car wasn't in those first few pics... I know some more of you guys took pics right? Post em up if you did! :)

Umm I know Oscar put some up on myspace already, and Edward is gonna convert them to SSA.

Very Nice Matt.... you da man! Next time it will be more official, but everyone keep on looking at the off topic threads and I will post the next meet and time. See a lot of you guys really soon again for the heatwave. I will put pics up in a lil while. Nice job fellas, like I said...look forward to the next time. Not bad for being in the TEXAS 101 degree heat....Nice banner Matt, I like that Texas meet banner

Edited by Jakethesnake