Jakethesnake

TEXAS MEET

If there not too many ppl going already, let me know wat up. I wouldn't mind seeing what my BL's doin compared to ya's systems. :)

what size bl's do you have and on what amp ?

15's, 20.1

If there not too many ppl going already, let me know wat up. I wouldn't mind seeing what my BL's doin compared to ya's systems. :)

15's, 20.1

already homie you going up against me!

15's, 20.1

already homie you going up against me!

you guys go against each other

i feel mine is no competition against yal

i think i need a bigger box cuz my bl's are not moving in my opinion

You should come anyway, even if there is alot of people...and how would we know if a lot of people come when we get down there with no internet. Edgar why are your bls not moving? The box shouldn't be the issue.... I am thinking you wired yours subs to a 2 or even a 4 ohm load then. The box deffinetly isn't the problem, but I am bringing a drill and some bits so we can take subs out of boxes if needed!

You should come anyway, even if there is alot of people...and how would we know if a lot of people come when we get down there with no internet. Edgar why are your bls not moving? The box shouldn't be the issue.... I am thinking you wired yours subs to a 2 or even a 4 ohm load then. The box deffinetly isn't the problem, but I am bringing a drill and some bits so we can take subs out of boxes if needed!

there wired to 1 ohm but idk maybe its that there next to my ears and it sounds different or i need a better amp :ehh:

if your bl's arent moving its something with your amp ie not wired right, settings incorrect etc. We'll get you fixed up when we meet. :coolugh:

he has low amprage. and low setting... i told you man well get it knocked out.

you gotta come matt,

if anyone just happens to be in san an that weekend give me a pm and ill shoot you my number.. i havent heard anything louder than an fi q 18

You'll be in for a real treat with some Texas sized power! lol Edgar like Jon says, you got something going on with your electrical, but we can trouble shoot it and problably fix if it isn't something to big. It ain't the boxes fault my friend, just wait till Saturday

do you think it would be good to buy a used caterpillar battery 8d for 50 bucks i checked them and they have 1250CCA and 250amp hours and they only weight 167 pounds :rolleyes:

do you think it would be good to buy a used caterpillar battery 8d for 50 bucks i checked them and they have 1250CCA and 250amp hours and they only weight 167 pounds :rolleyes:

thats a great cell.. but if its not sealed you will need to put it in the bed of your truck.

its 12 volts?

thats a great cell.. but if its not sealed you will need to put it in the bed of your truck.

its 12 volts?

yes its sealed and 12 v and hopefully its not sold yet

shit ill buy it. it is rated at 20 hours.

By the end of this year I'm going to have 2 15" BTLs.... chunk another AQ2200D in the trunk, maybe a HO alt and a spare batt. It's not loud enough... lol

I met this dude at the car show last Saturday, he had four 15" Q-Powers pushed by an MA Audio 4000wRMS amp, in a 2001 Malibu (the box was in his backseat). That shit was loud!! He said he hit a 148 in the kick, God that bass was loud... and so awesome :) I had to bow to him.

I must meet Steve Meade one day... how about an SSA road trip to Cali? :D

its not hard to be loud with 4 15's on your back seats,.

Thats cool. If you ever want to hit up a bar let me know.
Yeah maybe Billy D's or Longshots or something

:)

I'd love to hit up that TL but I don't get back to the 210 until the end of June. I'm stuck visiting my mom in Virginia right now. It's been hell being bassless. lol When are yall plannin' to meet?

20th of this month....

I wont be back till the 27th. :(

bummer man.

Im sure it will occur again, just as long if everyone has a good time and can do it again.

Oh Edgar, a cat. bat would be perfect to keep your power you have right now, I got a marine but saw that my dad uses those huge batterys in his 18 wheelers. and in the dozer we have has 2 of those 8ds in them!

Edited by Jakethesnake

Yeah I'll catch the next one. Hopefully I'll have some new stuff before then. :)

Yeah I'll catch the next one. Hopefully I'll have some new stuff before then. :)

well i own my termlab soooo... any time im off.