Jakethesnake

TEXAS MEET

hey i cant get that new question CD here.... you got it?

I can find it for you

you bringin your chick? shes a good pic taker.

F*** her she ended up cheating on me and moving away with some dude. But I got my Blackberry camera it's pretty good. I just wish the video camera didn't freeze up so much (damn buggy software...)

damn son

June 18th-22nd doesn't sound to bad....there is a car show around the middle of July that I need to prep for anyway so this will be a good time to meet up. Yall bring what you want, and we'll have a huge chill/music session (if the damned cops don't run us off again) haha! So can you guys see the 18th of next month being a good time?

i donno i have to check my calender at work.

Hey Jon I'm joining a car club, I dunno if you heard of Trill Impressions... they seem pretty cool and said they can hook it up with a paint job. Everyone seems to be focused on helping each other , they throw benefits to help all the members fix up their cars and all that so I'mma see how that goes...

Hey Jon I'm joining a car club, I dunno if you heard of Trill Impressions... they seem pretty cool and said they can hook it up with a paint job. Everyone seems to be focused on helping each other , they throw benefits to help all the members fix up their cars and all that so I'mma see how that goes...

i guess your going to have a nice clown or joker on your back window

SDC11638.jpg

SDC11638.jpg

ewww

SDC11638.jpg

No it's a different logo now it's pretty tight

l_ca4857c717e4ec3bb5b5962fb2dbd4c1.jpg

and edgar.. idk if i want to ride with youthere... im watching msnbc how ot catch a preditor.. im scared hahahah

and edgar.. idk if i want to ride with youthere... im watching msnbc how ot catch a preditor.. im scared hahahah

oh shit well i didnt know you were posing as a 13 year old girl looking for cock.... :coolugh:

oh shit well i didnt know you were posing as a 13 year old girl looking for cock.... :coolugh:

i-lold.jpg

hahahaha sometomes they lok for littl eboys ahahaha i was joking anyways..

:lolup:

i guess there is another trill impressions or they changed the picture thing just be careful to many haters out there

fosho baby thats why the only on team sundown....

:lolup:

i guess there is another trill impressions or they changed the picture thing just be careful to many haters out there

Haters towards that car club or haters in general?

mostly everywhere but between car clubs too especially of what you have, mostly everyone has kicker and jl and once they hear your stuff other car clubs might like it or hate that your better than them

yeah here in small town the car clubs think its a gang.... it pretty fuckin funny... they plex with eachother and shit...

my homboy ismel was a car clubber... and he went to a meeting of this club he was in called 20" ior better...

any how.. thay had rules.. like NEVER NEVER SWANG ON A CLUB MEMBER>> then when members left the club.. they would have SOS issued.... like really mafaka

thats why i wanted an all audio car club..

or an all lincoln car club.... umm i love a lincoln

yeah here in small town the car clubs think its a gang.... it pretty fuckin funny... they plex with eachother and shit...

my homboy ismel was a car clubber... and he went to a meeting of this club he was in called 20" ior better...

any how.. thay had rules.. like NEVER NEVER SWANG ON A CLUB MEMBER>> then when members left the club.. they would have SOS issued.... like really mafaka

thats why i wanted an all audio car club..

or an all lincoln car club.... umm i love a lincoln

Meh well they showed me some rules, pretty much like don't swang unless the Pres/VP swangs first, if you have issues with another club don't settle it yourself, be present for all meetings... etc etc

Someday down the road I might start a Caddy car club and Jon we shall come up to San Marcos and swang on your Fords I mean Lincolns lol jk ;)

Edited by CadillacMatt

Its gonna be on the 20th of JUNE Guys! I Know that Edgar, Edward, Me, 2 guys from Austin and the rest of you willing to come will show up! Like I said the 20th (Saturday) of June is the date, lets try to stick to it. Right now the meeting spot is the McCoys Hardware warehouse on I-35 in San Marcos just because most of us know where that is at....I will get exit numbers soon for you from San Antonio and Houston. Keep postin Up guys...and if you want my work number for some questions don't be a stranger and just pm me.

the meet place should be else where...

and i donno if i can make the 20th.. ill let yall know.. but yall can meet there and do audio else where

Thats what I was thinking Jon, We would meet at McCoys and then decide whether to go eat...or just go do audio somewhere else.. I know there will be some empty industrial factory parking lots on Saturday so we should be in luck. Other wise I know we can go just a little north to a few places or south a few places. What would you do Jon? Your friends shop?

yeah the shop should be perfect.