Jakethesnake

TEXAS MEET

I have the day planned out guys... start off with a little car audio, then grab a bite to eat with some beers, hit the Outlet Mall, then more beer and car audio, then we hit the titty club, then the afterparty will be at Jon's place. Sound good? good. :)

i dont think these guys are old enough for most of that!

:boobs2:

but im 20 lol so no beer for me especially if im driving back home

i dont think these guys are old enough for most of that!

:dammit:

Sounds good 81chevystep....matt we can do most of what you said, the older portion can break off and attend the booby bars after. But yeah, meet at a reasonable time like 11 or 12 and check it out, then eat, back to a cool spot to really bang away the rest of the saturday afternoon. Guys don't party to hard friday night! I want this to turn out well....I will be taking lots of pics also so bring some of the top notch swagga, haha! :fing34:

alright so I got one of my friends to come he's got a van with some 15" kicker l7's you know your typical "yeah i'm the baddest mutherfuccer on the block watch me flex my nuts" type of dude. But yeah so far its:

*Me (Edward)

*Jacob

*Big Jon (check yo calender homie)

*Cadillac Matt

*Edgar

*Oscar (the dude with the kickers)

*power fanatic 07

WHO ELSE?? Please post so we can get an idea of how many are going.

i would go with edgar. but i wont have money to eat. and im not old enough to do any of those things

i would go with edgar. but i wont have money to eat. and im not old enough to do any of those things

sell some lemonade. cmon man you can save up like $10 between now and then. And just because some people drink dont mean you gotta this aint no monkey-see monkey-do. At least I aint doing none of that I got a job I want to hold on to and whats fucced up is they do random drug tests. Besides I've never felt better I am trying to do weights like cadillacMatt trying to pick up on that healthy lifestyle.

Edited by IllKillYou

fosho.. we should do pluckers for lunch.. they have salads too :P

i still have yet to check my shit at work and see if thats my weekend.. my lil brother will be in town too so that will be cool.. hes a youngster too..

and ill same they same to yall that i say to him.. dont be LIKE me hommie be better then me... i think TI said that..

and i smoke i drink im sapoused to stop but i cant... i think one of the yingyangs said that.

matt if you have time TEXT ME the dates on friday... otherwise ill just forget...

dont worry man im not old enough either to do most of those things but i dont even like beer :bigclap: just give a shoot glass with some nice tequila and im happy :fing34: j/k

how old are you B7L BL4Z3R?

no but for real i dont drink and matt shouldnt either lol if he really wants to get in shape

Hey yall I got my car club coming too on Jun 20... what time are we planning to meet up?

Matt, we will meet either in the morning or afternoon. problably during the afternoon to eat lunch then bang some more, but you gotta come so lmk your schedule for your afternoon...Gotta come and not leave your fellow SSA members hangin Matt

Hi, fellas. I'm interested in going. My rides gone to crap but the stereo is still in it. I'm in Universal City so getting to San Marcos wont be an issue. I'd really like to meet some of you. Most of the people I know aren't really into the car audio stuff. What do you all say, how can I make it official? I'd like to attend. Thanks, Hugo.

Yeah, it is on June 20th and we are meeting at the McCoys headquarters in San Marcos. The more we bring the better. Bring some of your friends too! Bring whoever. We will problably go to Pluckers for lunch since we men need to eat, haha..... BigJon was right, pluckers is the place for lunch.....especially for their salads!

Sweet. I'll be there. If you guys want me to bring something, food or drinks let me know. Thanks. What time are we meeting at?

We will be starting around 11 and thats for you "stayed up to late last night" kinda people. Just motivate yourself to get out of bed in order to meet up at 11....try not to be real late if you are having difficulties. Everyone can bring who, what, and anything they want.... just be appropriate for a casual meeting; no rainbow on bumper bull Sh!t! so it is JUNE 20TH, at 11 and located at McCoys hardware's new headquarters....2 blocks down from their old single story old headquarters. Their new one is huge and you'll know when you see it!

I'm in Universal City so getting to San Marcos wont be an issue.

You live in U.C.??? I live in Schertz!

Matt, we will meet either in the morning or afternoon. problably during the afternoon to eat lunch then bang some more, but you gotta come so lmk your schedule for your afternoon...Gotta come and not leave your fellow SSA members hangin Matt

No I think you misunderstood lol I'm talking about bringing THEM up to San Marcos lol. There are about 13 members one of my buddies just joined too

Edited by CadillacMatt

we got to find a place where the cops wont say anything for been in a public parking lot

cuz it will be a lot of cars

my friends car audio shop... wow 10+ 13! :o

my friends car audio shop... wow 10+ 13! :o

im assuming there will be enough bass to shake the ground :wacky:

You live in U.C.??? I live in Schertz!

Thats cool. If you ever want to hit up a bar let me know.