Mark LaFountain

SSA TRADE UP PROGRAM feeler

We are considering doing a "trade up" program for SSA products. Loose details would include.

Trade in your SSA product (SSA SUBS ONLY!) for a pre-derterminded value to be discounted off your new SSA product.

Example:

DCON trade (x-amount) - ICON MAP PRICE (y-amount) = total (y-x)

This is just an idea at this point and we feel would help circulate our subs a bit better. We would also be selling the trade in's in our "Certified Used" Section on the shop after they have been tested.

So seems to be a win win, you could get a great used product at a discount, or a brand new product at a discount.

Let us know your thoughts!

Seems like a great idea to me.

Sounds like a great idea!

at this point it is an idea. Just trying to offer more things to introduce our great subs to everyone at a better price.

I really like this idea. Myself, i have never owned anything SSA (nothing personal, lol), but something like this would accually encurage me to buy from you. I have a bad habit of changing things frequintly, and it's a hassel haveing to deal with selling my old stuff. Something like this lets me knpw that I can "upgrade" alot easier. This idea is one of the reasons I finally purchased from Sundown. :fing34:

should definately have a disclaimer saying no warranty on used equipment. just seeing how some idiots ruined this with jacob over at sundown. good idea for you guys to do it though.

should definately have a disclaimer saying no warranty on used equipment. just seeing how some idiots ruined this with jacob over at sundown. good idea for you guys to do it though.

That is for sure. We are still thinking this over as it would mean tedious testing of each driver before re-sold. I would also add, must be shipped in original shipping box. Also, the length of time used will have a factor, regardless of condition. Meaning if two drivers come in, first one being 2 weeks old and in great shape, and the second one being one year old and in great shape, the first driver will be of greater value. But we might limit this to drivers bought with in the last 6 months or so.

Anyway, just feeling it out, seeing if it would be worth the effort, and if people would actually want it in the first place.

Great idea.

If you think you made the wrong choice, it is a very god option!

(You'd better keep the original packaging safe)

I don't think I will be interested because of the shipping costs!!!

I know how to sell my stuff, but it's not the case for everybody!

Great products, great forums, huge customer service.............and now a trade up program coming?

You want to be the world champions?!!! You're on the right way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all

Baaaaaaaaaaaad idea.

Just warning..do as you please though :).

personally I think it's a bad Idea....

trade in programs usually cost the company money in the end

personally I think it's a bad Idea....

trade in programs usually cost the company money in the end

thats how i feel about it too

i see too many complications that would come from this. either from complaints from people recieving the used sub, trade in value...etc etc..

the idea itself is a good one, but i dont know if it should be put into play.